Top on hit lulu
ADC lulu
Top vayne
Support elise
Ap Warwick top/bot
Jungle riven
Mid riven
Mid aatrox

It has been fun experimenting with builds/champs but I NEED MORE. so I'm open to any suggestions. I was thinking maybe ap udyr, ap/offtank mundo or top nautilus. For the record I'm looking for roles/builds that have some sort of basis/gimmick behind it such as malphite gaining massive ad for one of his skills and thresh gaining lots of free ap from his passive. Thanks for any ideas or suggestions!
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#2DartkunPosted 7/7/2013 12:22:23 PM
AP Plank is always fun, ult his like a truck
Regen Garen. Mass HP5 and never get moved from lane
---
GameFAQs where mods are allowed to troll
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#3HyperTailsManPosted 7/7/2013 12:23:18 PM
AP Nasus.

And by that I mean, Ryliandry's Nasus.
---
Just call me HTM
#4TaijouroukunPosted 7/7/2013 12:25:34 PM
i was just thinking support orianna
#5alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 12:27:04 PM
HyperTailsMan posted...
AP Nasus.

And by that I mean, Ryliandry's Nasus.

Does Rylais/liandrys proc on his q?
---
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order
#6XcZeus3469Posted 7/7/2013 12:27:34 PM
do jungle teemo. god is that fun
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
#7shadow99226Posted 7/7/2013 12:33:31 PM
Jungle Twitch.

Start red with machete and 5 pots. Gank immediately at level 2 by stealthing in (make sure you go full invis before going into lane) attacking as much as possible and closing with e. Continue to gank like crazy until red runs out or you get too low on HP. Grab camps between ganks.

Standard ADC runes work just fine (AD reds and quints, armor yellows, mres/level blues).

I take smite and flash, but you can go for a more aggressive summoner spell if you want.

21/9/0 masteries

E,Q,E,W, then R>E>Q>W

Build Wriggles first then sword of the divine, activating it when going in for the kill. After that go standard ADC.

Possibly the most fun I have playing this game. Basically a ranged Shaco with better ganks but worse escapes, and he doesn't fall off late game if you get a few kills.
---
"Never Forget Sona 6/30/13"
#8xngenPosted 7/7/2013 12:34:22 PM
jungle taric
jungle leona
jungle cait
jungle kat
on-hit ori
support ori
bruiser kassadin
#9alcaPWNED212(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 12:37:44 PM
xngen posted...
jungle taric
jungle leona
jungle cait
jungle kat
on-hit ori
support ori
bruiser kassadin

Tell me more about bruiser kass and on hit ori. I assume you build a Nashors and/or wits on her.
---
#10DarkemastePosted 7/7/2013 12:44:32 PM
Hybrid GP
Reliable damage and can troll early with oranges.
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
League of legends sig: http://www.leaguememe.com/page/meme/id/3467/sort/all/type/1