is elise even worth playing anymore

#11XcZeus3469Posted 7/7/2013 3:11:47 PM
toke jopic. move along peeps
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
#12xSighx(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 3:15:47 PM
I'm not kidding, she feels really underpowered. What am I doing wrong? Try to poke someone down with Q early? run out of mana. Ok, lesson learned. Get it to rank 3 then start spamming it. They have life steal. Okay I need to all-in more often. Get outtraded. what.
---
Copy/paste this in your sig if you support Sona!
#13ShadowD00mPosted 7/7/2013 3:16:51 PM
ThyCorndog posted...
is this a joke topic

Yes, yes it is.
---
Gamer Tag: Ultimated00m
LoL IGN: Rezem
#14zachisasianPosted 7/7/2013 3:22:10 PM
elise sucks. she's a spider, she just gets squished.
---
IGN: okplz
#15DarkemastePosted 7/7/2013 4:05:59 PM
Wtf, she's much better off than Eve in that regard. :/
---
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
League of legends sig: http://www.leaguememe.com/page/meme/id/3467/sort/all/type/1
#16lordlugia_rocksPosted 7/7/2013 4:28:33 PM
I dunno about you but between Frenzy and spiderlings I pretty much win every trade with Elise possible especially early game. %HP poke means you can't play it safe as i'll just whittle you down until I'm positive I can kill you, and a stun followed up with an AS boost that heals me on hit and an execution attack means you can't really trade with me.

How can Elise possibly feel underpowered? She's one of the best champs currently and she's one of the few champs that can go anywhere. Maybe she feels underpowered in teamfights but in teamfights Elise has to play it safe. a 1.5 second stun and %HP attacks never fall off though.
---
Official Shiftry of the B/W Boards!
Pokemon Black FC: 2709-1474-4073
#17Loui5planksPosted 7/7/2013 4:33:18 PM
My problem with Elise is once you hav Ryolais and Liandry's it feels like every other important item doesn't go in flow with keeping you snowballed. Let's say your item after those two+boots is Rabadon's Cap. You build the purple rod thingy, and all of a sudden, you lose momentum. That Ryolais that you JUST bought isn't tanky enough. Instead of finishing your Rabadon's, now instead your going to turn it into a Zhonyas.

And yeah, that's annoying. Other than that she's 8.5/10 in all lanes.
---
GT: SuP3R SCoP3