Who wins lane: Riven v Renek

#21Tro77TroPosted 7/8/2013 5:10:02 AM
iiTryhard posted...
Riven loses against anyone who can rush a chain vest and out damage her

This. I'd be humiliated if I lost my lane to Riven as Renekton.
---
'Valvrave is literally a high-school-life mech-pilot undead vampire body-switching Lord-of-the-Flies musical romance war story IN SPACE show.' -Rage of Thor
#22BhelliumPosted 7/8/2013 7:24:26 AM
Redpot Riven can easily force a summoner/b at level one though. Level 1-2 it is HER GODDAMN LANE GTFO.
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.
#23gkh5Posted 7/8/2013 8:40:13 AM(edited)
iiTryhard posted...
Riven loses against anyone who can rush a chain vest and out damage her

Pretty much this. Renek can just start cloth 5, survive until first back, come back with chain armor on top of that and push riven into tower indefinitely while being more useful once teamfights roll around as a non-snowballed riven isnt all that scary.

Edit: Riven needs red pot first blood to win this lane and any decent jungler is just gonna grab their buffs, go straight to that lane and ruin her when renek baits everything out of her and Riven becomes a complete non-factor at that point.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#24EDumeyPosted 7/8/2013 9:05:14 AM
Before items Renek, but I think Riven outscales Renek harder even in lane phase. Renek basically has to get out before she finishes her BT. But until then, it's his lane to run. And even after she isn't going to bully him out, he just ain't going to straight win it anymore.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#25Alakazam_fanPosted 7/8/2013 9:12:57 AM
If you're playing Riven: Renekton

If you're playing Renekton: Riven

I notice a pattern :]
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#26CharmsHeartless(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 9:45:35 AM
Oh alright so Renek should win. I ask because I recently had this matchup and I was the Riven. I got the lvl 2 kill on him but it wasn't first blood. When we both came back to lane I got successfully ganked and from then on I could not damage him. My full combo was just denting his health while he was hurting me bad.