How To Build Blue Ez (post-lizard nerf) Guide -This is no 6 item build folks-

#1NordricDevilPosted 7/8/2013 1:57:25 AM
Hey all, I got great responses from my first HowToBuild. I have taken your critiques on HowToBuild Zac and come out with my second video on HowToBuild Blue Ez. I'm looking for more critiques! Thanks for watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzYeilrUy0o
---
Gangland is great.
#2SlaynPosted 7/8/2013 2:08:19 AM
Did they nerf Lizard yet or is it coming?
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#3NordricDevil(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 3:00:59 AM
They did a slight nerf to it last patch. It went from a 100% build rate on blue Ez to probably about 25% in diamond 1. Still viable says I!
---
Gangland is great.
#4LinkinparkTNTPosted 7/8/2013 3:28:26 AM
Great video, really in depth for how short it was. I like that you showed the old build, gave lots of possibilities for the new build, and explained all your alternatives and when they are appropriate for specific situations.
---
Lol ign: xPsyD- Feel free to add me if you want, but be warned, I'm cardboard league material.
#5g-cube_mastaPosted 7/8/2013 4:28:43 AM
lazy but tracked the topic to watch this later
#6Decespedes35Posted 7/8/2013 8:45:29 AM
How many people build brutalizer instead of SotEL now? I think i'd prefer the cdr over the BT damage.
---
RIP in peace, Sirens
#7profDEADPOOLPosted 7/8/2013 8:50:16 AM
Yea tagging for later.
---
Pull List(trades in quote)-Hawkguy, Young Avengers, X-Men Legacy, FF, Cable and X-Force, GA, Larfleeze, Red Lanterns, JL 3000, Saga, and Quantum and Woody
#8NordricDevil(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 11:06:55 AM
Decespedes35 posted...
How many people build brutalizer instead of SotEL now? I think i'd prefer the cdr over the BT damage.

This I am not sure of. When looking over what is being built I'm seeing very little brutalizer now and mostly early vamp sceptres coming out on him. But the footage I shot of imaQtpie and RobertxLee is very recent and you see early brutalizers on BOTH of them.

Right now I'm looking at it pro solo que and almost everyone is going Vamp Sceptre on first or second back. The Vamp sceptre is then build into either Blade of the Ruined King or Bloodthirster. It doesn't look like anyone(save on eElementz game is saw) is building both BotRK or BT, it's one or the other.

Though brutal is a choice to make up for some CDR lost, most pro's seem to be happy with just an iceborn and lucidity for their CDR needs and go with heavy lifesteal and dueling potential(BotRK or BT) instead. We still see SotEL about 1/5 of the time, mainly on Jungle Ezreal(Who is getting play in the LCS!).
---
Gangland is great.
#9LightKiller99Posted 7/8/2013 11:09:47 AM
you should consider uploading this to reddit as well.
#10KirbixPosted 7/8/2013 11:12:24 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
lazy but tracked the topic to watch this later

---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus