How To Build Blue Ez (post-lizard nerf) Guide -This is no 6 item build folks-

#11NordricDevil(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 11:16:13 AM
LightKiller99 posted...
you should consider uploading this to reddit as well.

What a wonderful idea.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1hvmue/how_to_build_blue_ezreal_post_lizard_nerf_this_is/

If anyone who like this could give the Reddit an upvote I'd be seriously super appreciative. Reddit is a "maker" for this kind of stuff.

Also thanks for all the support you guys. It means the world to me.
---
Gangland is great.
#12NordricDevil(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 11:55:04 AM
LinkinparkTNT posted...
Great video, really in depth for how short it was. I like that you showed the old build, gave lots of possibilities for the new build, and explained all your alternatives and when they are appropriate for specific situations.

Thanks a bunch man, sounds like what I'm trying to do. Especially the "concise" part. Some of these guys doing guide videos seem to go on for 10-25 minutes.
---
Gangland is great.
#13g-cube_mastaPosted 7/8/2013 2:58:08 PM
If you could have higher quality (720/1080) on the clips that would be great. I watched the video in 1080 and a lot of parts were still blurry/low quality. Crisp videos would be awesome.

As for the content I think you did well to put a lot of info into a 4 min video but you made 1 mistake that I noticed. Spirit Stone does not give you a faster wave clear because the %bonus damage only works against monsters (aka neutral minions in the jungle) not against minions (any lane minions).
#14iPWNtheNoobsPosted 7/8/2013 3:04:25 PM
Upvoted so more people can see.

Some Blue ez are doing good, some just suck. Some don't even auto.
---
Space Waster
#15NordricDevil(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 5:31:06 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
If you could have higher quality (720/1080) on the clips that would be great. I watched the video in 1080 and a lot of parts were still blurry/low quality. Crisp videos would be awesome.

As for the content I think you did well to put a lot of info into a 4 min video but you made 1 mistake that I noticed. Spirit Stone does not give you a faster wave clear because the %bonus damage only works against monsters (aka neutral minions in the jungle) not against minions (any lane minions).

Absolutely. A lot of those clips are taken from second hand productions and not shot live. I'm going to try to shoot most future footage 100% live which will be as high quality as the streamer(almost always 1080). I'll be sure to annotate that as well. It's unfortunate cause that beginning chat on the first clip is why I uploaded it. So funny. imaQtpie is joking at Blitz for not pulling Rhux and like a few seconds after he does it Blitz pulls.

Ooops thanks so much for that.I gotta double check my facts for sure if I want to be a bigger name in builds and league content on youtube. I'll make the annotation.
---
Gangland is great.
#16NordricDevil(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2013 12:15:22 PM
iPWNtheNoobs posted...
Upvoted so more people can see.

Some Blue ez are doing good, some just suck. Some don't even auto.

Thanks for the support!

Bumping up the post for anyone who didn't see a few days ago.
---
Gangland is great.
#17_Krave_Posted 7/9/2013 3:57:50 PM
Liked the info, but the music is annoyingly loud in contrast to your voice.
---
Fascination ends
#18NordricDevil(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 10:27:09 AM
g-cube_masta posted...

Checked into the second thing you said, Elder Lizard(and all of the Spirit items) apply to minions, not neutral minions. They do increase wave clear.
---
Gangland is great.
#19KaosShadowPosted 7/10/2013 10:40:45 AM
good guide, but your voice is too low and the bg music to high with too much bass

had a hard time hearing what you were saying in some parts
#20NordricDevil(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 11:33:12 AM
KaosShadow posted...
good guide, but your voice is too low and the bg music to high with too much bass

had a hard time hearing what you were saying in some parts

Curses! This was something I tried to correct this video from my last video but I'm still getting a few complaints. Thanks for letting me know.
---
Gangland is great.