What champion would you want as best friend or pet?

#1KurumieePosted 7/8/2013 7:33:11 AM
Human champions would be your best friend and non-human champion would be your pet. Because saying that you can have human pets, makes me sound like I'm promoting slavery.

Definitely Nautilus as a pet. He is the cutest champion to look at in game. I can ride his back while he swings his anchor in every direction, killing wild animals and eating them cooked by the fireplace or bonfire in the hot summer night. Fireworks are going off and I lay my head on its shoulder, kissing it gently. I say: ''I love you Nauti, you're the best pet I've ever had''. Nautilus is stunned and overwhelmed by all the emotions, as he malfunctions - which is like stuttering in human language - desperately trying to keep his emotions inside, Nautilus says: ''I love you too, human''. The two lived happily ever after.
#2HappyDude69Posted 7/8/2013 7:40:04 AM
Kurumiee posted...
Human champions would be your best friend and non-human champion would be your pet. Because saying that you can have human pets, makes me sound like I'm promoting slavery.

Definitely Nautilus as a pet. He is the cutest champion to look at in game. I can ride his back while he swings his anchor in every direction, killing wild animals and eating them cooked by the fireplace or bonfire in the hot summer night. Fireworks are going off and I lay my head on its shoulder, kissing it gently. I say: ''I love you Nauti, you're the best pet I've ever had''. Nautilus is stunned and overwhelmed by all the emotions, as he malfunctions - which is like stuttering in human language - desperately trying to keep his emotions inside, Nautilus says: ''I love you too, human''. The two lived happily ever after.

Duh fak did I just read?
---
"if i was a women i would kill myself so i would never have the chance to sleep with you" ~Cloneslayer
#3zhe_king_of_apePosted 7/8/2013 7:43:12 AM
I want a pet ahri
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
Best ADC Main GFAQ
#4ExaviorPosted 7/8/2013 7:48:56 AM
zhe_king_of_ape posted...
I want a pet ahri

---
League of Legends - GBanks
Kennen all day errday.
#5natchu96Posted 7/8/2013 7:50:07 AM
Nautilus was once human, I'm pretty sure.

He's still mad about that problem.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#6DiplomacySCPosted 7/8/2013 7:52:18 AM
pet nidalee pls
#7wantfastcarsPosted 7/8/2013 7:53:47 AM
BFF: Jax, he seems pretty chill
Pet: Nasus
"Pet": Ahri
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#8ShyGuySayPosted 7/8/2013 8:01:35 AM
Friend: I think Vi would be pretty cool to have as a friend. Get to try on those fists of doom.
Pet: Nasus, though I don't think he'd like being called a pet.
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
IGN: Shyguysay
#9Jeth86Posted 7/8/2013 8:18:06 AM
Friend: Lux.
Pet: Teemo.
#10lightdragoon88Posted 7/8/2013 8:21:30 AM
Pet: Kog

Friend: Kennen.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png