Why is Ahri so popular

#81marceloxlrPosted 7/10/2013 8:19:51 PM
funkys-flights posted...

This, 100% this. Wow, can anyone be this narrow minded? "If you're not a virgin i'm not going to love you" that's got to be one of the most stupid mindsets i could ever think of. So if the girl is all you ever wanted, personality and body wise, and you discover she's not virgin: will you simply say "no" to her, because of that?

So, let's say you find a girl, date with her and all for, let's say, 5-7 years: when you're about to marry she tells you this: "Honey, i love you, but i have something to say: i lied, i'm not actually a virgin". Would you break with her, after 7 years? Would you ignore everything you had with her, the happy moments and feelings, because of something like that? If the answer is yes, well...you're an ass, plain and simple.

I know it's just an "what if" situation, but the answer says a lot about you.

He has a characteristic he finds attractive and it is no different than anyone else choosing a mate over a characteristic they deem attractive. I personally am drawn to Latinas (Spanish Speaking) and have been a bit of a white-knight to them in the past due to my upbringing. I left S America around the age of 10 and a lot of my memories of youth/innocence are tied there so it makes sense why I have this view & attraction. Same goes for TC. No different if you seek your mate over $, over looks, over intelligence, over class, over playfulness....any characteristic is only shallow to the narrow-minded.

One thing is choosing someone based on something you find attractive, another is thinking less of someone or simply choosing not to care about that person because they do not have that single aspect.

I know everyone has different tastes, i for one enjoy a latina girl(all of them) but i wouldn't reject or think less of a chinese or german girl because "she's not latina". That, in my point of view, is something wrong to be done to someone.

I am talking about a relationship based on feelings and emotions, not sex and...well, just sex. Maybe i'm wrong, but it feels wrong to reject a person, ignore all her good aspects, because she's not X or Y.
---
"there's always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city"
-Elizabeth.
#82MhkaMAthPosted 7/10/2013 8:21:05 PM
wantfastcars posted...
I think I'd get modded if I posted a link to a snake a lot of people (myself included) would ****.

http://i.imgur.com/htX4M.png

Down with the mods. They can't touch me.
---
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6840/mathz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/iB1sU.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/juliaxx/Picture56.jpg Free stuff!
#83HeleophrynidaePosted 7/10/2013 8:32:47 PM
kagster123 posted...
Fayjit posted...
any guy redpilled on women know they are all derp. And when it comes down to it they like a trophy. Having a virgin wife that is not lazy, cook and cleans is the ultimate honor achievement for a man when it comes to women.

Good luck finding that nowadays.

Anyway, girl has lots of sex = whore, slut

guy has lots of sex = cool, pimp, player

Seems pretty fair.

Anyway, I like playing Ahri because she's fun. Visuals dont have anything to do with it, although I do think her foxfire skin looks cool.

Life isn't fair and not all people are equal. That includes genders
#84HeleophrynidaePosted 7/10/2013 8:38:40 PM
marceloxlr posted...

One thing is choosing someone based on something you find attractive, another is thinking less of someone or simply choosing not to care about that person because they do not have that single aspect.

I know everyone has different tastes, i for one enjoy a latina girl(all of them) but i wouldn't reject or think less of a chinese or german girl because "she's not latina". That, in my point of view, is something wrong to be done to someone.

I am talking about a relationship based on feelings and emotions, not sex and...well, just sex. Maybe i'm wrong, but it feels wrong to reject a person, ignore all her good aspects, because she's not X or Y.

Why? I don't value X or Y so it holds no meaning to me. X or Y might even hold negative meaning to me. I personally find most asian and black girls to be extremely unattractive. If someone was like I bet you'd wanna hit this, and then waved a picture of a black or asian girl in front of me I'd probably react negatively. I'm not in this to respect everyone's feelings, I'm in it to find my ideal mate. If you are not what I want, please get out of my way and stop inhibiting me from obtaining it.
#85TheCurseX2Posted 7/10/2013 9:03:47 PM
Because nerds don't go to Europe so they think Asian girls are hot.
---
Of course, of course it got done, things get done all the time, I understand don't worry YOUR JOB WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK. GET BETTER GEORGE!