#2NoxatroxPosted 7/8/2013 9:33:31 PM
That's actually pretty funny
---
Noxatrox
#3PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 9:35:46 PM
Game is over. Guess who got stomped?

http://i.imgur.com/zODuWls.png
#4Village IdiotPosted 7/8/2013 9:58:36 PM
I'm guessing AP Kog with almost no damage or TF VS a Varus/Thresh.

Ya I can see what could have gone wrong there.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#5VegerunksPosted 7/8/2013 10:01:40 PM
I wonder how many games people would actually win if they didn't use LolNexus... The whole idea of knowing your facing people that have a much better MMR is enough to make some people play below their average level from lowered morale.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide Jap PSN: CrimsonDeath24
#6POkemon_PoWeRPosted 7/8/2013 10:02:19 PM
ArcZSlash goes to my school and we are on the League club.
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#7XialohPosted 7/8/2013 10:13:55 PM(edited)
So I came in here trying to figure out what was going on, obviously with lolnexus no longer working, I checked lolking...

It placed a bunch of sub level 30s against a team of 2 Diamond Is, 1 Diamond V, 1 Gold IV, and a Challenger I (real)? I'm not even sure I believe this. Did you hack lolking? Maybe I'm looking at something incorrectly and embarrassing myself here?
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#8PrizmSlashPosted 7/8/2013 10:04:36 PM
Village Idiot posted...

I can't believe I'm going to write this all but it was actually:

5 people in level 20s vs 2 Diamond Is, 1 Diamond V, 1 Gold IV and a Challenger(lol)

Sure most of the level 20s were probably smurfing(the TC certainly was) but still.
---
-_-
#9PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 10:06:42 PM(edited)
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
ArcZSlash goes to my school and we are on the League club.

Are you better than him?

Xialoh posted...
So I came in here trying to figure out what was going on, obviously with lolnexus no longer working, I checked lolking...

It placed a bunch of sub level 30s against a team of 2 diamond Is, 1 diamond V, 1 challenger I, and a gold IV? I'm not even sure I believe this. Did you hack lolking? Maybe I'm looking at something incorrectly and embarrassing myself here?

That's exactly what happened. I was upset when I was getting smashed in lane. Normally I wouldn't get smashed so hard. So I looked up lolnexus and lo n behold... Premade lv 30s.
#10Village IdiotPosted 7/8/2013 10:07:02 PM(edited)
Haha, wow, that premade have three newbies or smurfs on their team.

PrizmSlash posted...
Village Idiot posted...

I can't believe I'm going to write this all but it was actually:

5 people in level 20s vs 2 Diamond Is, 1 Diamond V, 1 Gold IV and a Challenger(lol)

Sure most of the level 20s were probably smurfing(the TC certainly was) but still.

First time using lolnexus, but I can't see each individual's ranks.

It says unranked in every catagory.

---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude