Hytonight
K0G
XeroSensePhenom
Fashionistah

and ME

me 2
---
League of Legends (The Hero Mithos): Jarvan IV, Master Yi
Maplestory (Bellocan): WindCalamity (Wind Archer)
#63JennaTahliaPosted 7/15/2013 7:21:14 PM
TryHarderNubz 8
Aladair 6
MasterAintFray 4
Dennis 5
Ecchi Baka 5
Hytonight 4
K0G 8
XeroSensePhenom 1
Fashionistah 3
TTaiga -2
Mithos 8
---
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#64IamtheKOGPosted 7/16/2013 12:55:37 AM
JennaTahlia posted...
TryHarderNubz 8
Aladair 6
MasterAintFray 4
Dennis 5
Ecchi Baka 5
Hytonight 4
K0G 8
XeroSensePhenom 1
Fashionistah 3
TTaiga -2
Mithos 8

smeltin pls...
---
IGN: K0G
#65Flare the EchidnaPosted 7/16/2013 1:13:16 AM
JennaTahlia posted...
TryHarderNubz 8
Aladair 6
MasterAintFray 4
Dennis 5
Ecchi Baka 5
Hytonight 4
K0G 8
XeroSensePhenom 1
Fashionistah 3
TTaiga -2
Mithos 8

Xero is better than Fray. I'd rate k0g higher than nubz but not by much. Hytonight is like a 2 if fray is 4. And i lol'ed at taiga's score.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m723279cZx1rna804o1_1280.jpg
#66xRustySpoonPosted 7/16/2013 1:49:46 AM(edited)
IamtheKOG posted...
you aren't actually diamond until you actually get it

tiers aren't based on player skill; they're a matter of progress so it doesn't matter how many games you have played or not played to get there. you're a platinum 3 player because you're in platinum 3, regardless of possible MMR.

idk y dis hard kahncept 4 u, even bill/suffer/whoever else will tell u same thing...

(yes we all know seaintothesky pretty much should be seaintothesilver but still, he got to diamond somehow so he actually is diamond regardless of how he got it)

((even my MMR is in the trash can after losing a bunch in diamond 3, but I still got there!!))

What you said would be more in line if we only took things at face value. I mean, lets be honest, a player who reaches Diamond 5 in a quick 100 games is probably better than the player who grinded 1500 games to get to the same position. And let's keep in mind that, for instance, Gold 4 players don't exclusively play other Gold 4 players either, so the system doesn't tell you the whole story upfront. But that's pretty obvious.

I do agree that ranked is an instrument of progression, but liek, dis be my opinion n stuffz. What does it matter anyway, Seph is garbo.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#67xHaterade(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 8:00:01 AM(edited)
IamtheKOG posted...
you aren't actually diamond until you actually get it

tiers aren't based on player skill; they're a matter of progress so it doesn't matter how many games you have played or not played to get there. you're a platinum 3 player because you're in platinum 3, regardless of possible MMR.

idk y dis hard kahncept 4 u, even bill/suffer/whoever else will tell u same thing...

(yes we all know seaintothesky pretty much should be seaintothesilver but still, he got to diamond somehow so he actually is diamond regardless of how he got it)

((even my MMR is in the trash can after losing a bunch in diamond 3, but I still got there!!))

Well obviously I'm not diamond ranking

I was implying that I'm diamond in skill level, not in MMR. I dont even think ym MMR is that good anymore.

And anyways anyone can get diamond if they just keep playing this game(example: K0G)

EDumey posted...
Could you beat LOD in a real life fight?

wreck anyone irl im a beast

Flare the Echidna posted...
Is Team COD gonna go to da lcs?

wouldnt be fair to all lcs teams, we would be the new cloud 9 except 28-0

King_of_Now posted...
What is your favorite flavour of cheesecake?

Serious question. I will help me carry teh nubs.

i like plain

How's zed right now after the nerfs? Is he still strong enough to carry a game if played right?

Also is he better top or mid? Which matchups should I avoid or pick him into for top or mid?

a real quesiont! He can still 1 shot an AD so he is fine. You should avoid playing against Kayle because she counters him so hard. Pick him mid and push and roam. or pick him top and split
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#68SSJRoshiPosted 7/16/2013 8:22:02 AM
Seph wud u rather a horse or f5in?
---
LoL IGN: SSJRoshi
Official League Renekton Mastah
#69xHaterade(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 8:42:35 AM
well 10 being perfect(aka me)

and 0 being never played league

TryHarderNubz 7
Aladair 7
MasterAintFray 3
Dennis 5
Ecchi Baka 5
Hytonight 3
K0G 8
XeroSensePhenom 4
Fashionistah 3
TTaiga 5
Mithos 9
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#70Suffer_NotPosted 7/16/2013 8:44:45 AM
If you were about to be stranded on an island for a montha nd could only take one member of team CoD with you, who would you take?

How many champions would you consider to be enough for a healthy champion pool for each role?

Do you prefer League of Legends, Dota 2, Smite, or Gotham City Imposters?

Volibear's free week begins today. Can you give any advice for learning to play him in the jungle or in the top lane? I desire to flip my enemies behind me and then chomp on them with nothing but the highest level of proficiency and elegance.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX