Proxy SInged just thoroughly owned me

#1shaunrutPosted 7/9/2013 12:08:43 AM
Was top laning against Singed, was playing Jax. Suffice to say, I fed hard. How do I counter proxy singed?
---
"Rachel has told me everything about you."
"Well then, I am going to have to kill you both!"
#2zeppelin312Posted 7/9/2013 12:09:58 AM
walk forward

kill minions
#3aHappySackaPosted 7/9/2013 12:13:16 AM
Well since you know he's proxying you just need to endure minion damage via building lifesteal and armour, a doran shield might even be a good idea but I'm not so sure about that.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#4Silver Shadow XPosted 7/9/2013 12:13:56 AM
out of curiosity, what's to stop anyone from just counter proxying? I mean, he runs behind your tower, you run behind his. Unless their jungler is fed, you should be relatively ok, no?
---
I suppose I should probably update this signature soon.
#5Ikethelord3Posted 7/9/2013 12:21:19 AM
The fact that minions will eat most people alive early game.
---
"You promised you'd love her until the end of the world. Well, the end of the world is coming. Time to prove you're a man of your word." - Terror Mask
#6Shadow EdgePosted 7/9/2013 12:24:06 AM
Might want to eschew typical Jax builds. Hydra provides sustain and pushing power to nullify proxies.
---
ns
#7shrimp1992Posted 7/9/2013 12:38:42 AM
Umm usually when they proxy they feed and you get easy kills because jungler ganks am he becomes worthless and pushes and is a nuisance. I'm not really sure how a proxy singed can kill you. I think advanced tactics are a bad idea for you, you need to learn how to last hit on tower build correctly and use skills to kill him early.
---
Falcons record 11-1
#8DesertShinobiPosted 7/9/2013 12:40:00 AM
buy a stacking item and farm off them that way since they wont be worth gold. or u can suicide to them so their gold resets
---
"The world holds back the strong, so the weak and stupid can be nurtured."-Bolandjf
xbox gamertag-GoW Xx Kyuubi
#9mistrfantasyPosted 7/9/2013 12:41:33 AM
shrimp1992 posted...
Umm usually when they proxy they feed and you get easy kills because jungler ganks am he becomes worthless and pushes and is a nuisance. I'm not really sure how a proxy singed can kill you. I think advanced tactics are a bad idea for you, you need to learn how to last hit on tower build correctly and use skills to kill him early.

he's farming behind the proxy, sometimes two lanes @ a time. He gets gold and he does get fed. @ the same time, he is worthless to you b/c of the DR on kill gold.
#10shrimp1992Posted 7/9/2013 12:43:42 AM
mistrfantasy posted...
shrimp1992 posted...

he's farming behind the proxy, sometimes two lanes @ a time. He gets gold and he does get fed. @ the same time, he is worthless to you b/c of the DR on kill gold.

If the game has gone on so long that he's farming two lanes in your base, you should already have killed him 5 + times taken his tower and started roaming. Late game yeah he's a pain. Use your free kill gold to end it.
---
Falcons record 11-1