Proxy SInged just thoroughly owned me

#11zeppelin312Posted 7/9/2013 12:45:29 AM
shrimp1992 posted...
mistrfantasy posted...
shrimp1992 posted...
Umm usually when they proxy they feed and you get easy kills because jungler ganks am he becomes worthless and pushes and is a nuisance. I'm not really sure how a proxy singed can kill you. I think advanced tactics are a bad idea for you, you need to learn how to last hit on tower build correctly and use skills to kill him early.

he's farming behind the proxy, sometimes two lanes @ a time. He gets gold and he does get fed. @ the same time, he is worthless to you b/c of the DR on kill gold.

If the game has gone on so long that he's farming two lanes in your base, you should already have killed him 5 + times taken his tower and started roaming. Late game yeah he's a pain. Use your free kill gold to end it.

you should've taken his tower?

wat

do you play this game?
#12NazanirPosted 7/9/2013 1:01:16 AM
If you happen to playing draft games, pick Nasus into Singed (if you get the oppertunity, or ask someone to switch later.

Move forward in your lane (not too far or you'll leave yourself open for ganks) and just tank the minion wave while you buff up your Q uninterupted. Your tower will not be pushed and you will become a monster way before endgame.
---
XboX GT - Nazanir
#13MwarriorHieiPosted 7/9/2013 1:06:03 AM
buy stacking items or force him to kill you.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fvUkkgN.gif
#14POkemon_PoWeRPosted 7/9/2013 1:13:20 AM
Silver Shadow X posted...
out of curiosity, what's to stop anyone from just counter proxying? I mean, he runs behind your tower, you run behind his. Unless their jungler is fed, you should be relatively ok, no?

Because Singed is Singed and will always scale into late game and be a big meat shield for his team no matter if he's 3/1 or 0/10
---
I'm the best player here. The rest of you aren't as good as me-ninja1357
LoL IGN: m0bilize (NA)
#15mistrfantasyPosted 7/9/2013 1:33:57 AM
shrimp1992 posted...
mistrfantasy posted...
shrimp1992 posted...
Umm usually when they proxy they feed and you get easy kills because jungler ganks am he becomes worthless and pushes and is a nuisance. I'm not really sure how a proxy singed can kill you. I think advanced tactics are a bad idea for you, you need to learn how to last hit on tower build correctly and use skills to kill him early.

he's farming behind the proxy, sometimes two lanes @ a time. He gets gold and he does get fed. @ the same time, he is worthless to you b/c of the DR on kill gold.

If the game has gone on so long that he's farming two lanes in your base, you should already have killed him 5 + times taken his tower and started roaming. Late game yeah he's a pain. Use your free kill gold to end it.

singed can double proxy @ lvl SIX. Lvl 6 is still early game!
#16AgentRebornPosted 7/9/2013 1:52:00 AM
Pick Nasus and be even more terrifying late game with your free-farmed Q
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
#17LazulPosted 7/9/2013 8:49:09 AM
Pre-6 is the weakest point on singed. Runs OOM quickly, almost no escaping mechanism, no movement speed. You have to hit him hard at that point and you'll be fine.
#18Frost_shock_FTWPosted 7/9/2013 9:07:15 AM
Cho counters the tower pushing power of proxy Singed because he heals off each minion. Then late game each team has a super farmed tank.

Nasus is an option if you want a super farmed tanky carry.
---
Spongebob quote goes here. If you're seeing this, I'm on my phone.
Contacts in Profile
#19BhelliumPosted 7/9/2013 9:20:45 AM
Wait

wait

You fed Proxy singed? A Singed in the worst possible situation to get kills instead of be killed?

Or you fed a Singed? That's 100% understandable from Jax.
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.