why do you play quinn and graves as an adcs? when they are clearly brusiers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. why do you play quinn and graves as an adcs? when they are clearly brusiers

User Info: FightingBoar

FightingBoar
3 years ago#1
they both have 525 range which is lower than every adc.

graves passive makes him tankier. adc are meant to be glass cannons. he even has a gap closer. he is a ad caster which is why he gets that buck shot and explosive shot.

quinn has a blind like teemo and turns into melee as her ultimate with a gap closer. teemo isnt used an adc.

User Info: TwoShensGG

TwoShensGG
3 years ago#2
Annie isn't used as an adc.

User Info: Flourescent15

Flourescent15
3 years ago#3
Nami isn't used as an adc.
"Who can know if the path we choose is right or wrong? I will fear no reproach." - Tactics Ogre: LUCT

User Info: HeartlessCharms

HeartlessCharms
3 years ago#4
why do you troll so much?
"I'd rather die than be average."

User Info: yourDaddie

yourDaddie
3 years ago#5
FightingBoar posted...
they both have 525 range which is lower than every adc.

graves passive makes him tankier. adc are meant to be glass cannons. he even has a gap closer. he is a ad caster which is why he gets that buck shot and explosive shot.

quinn has a blind like teemo and turns into melee as her ultimate with a gap closer. teemo isnt used an adc.

Did you know that Tryndamere and Yi have no range and they are ADCs?
I am your father
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. why do you play quinn and graves as an adcs? when they are clearly brusiers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived