failed to create dump file error 183

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. failed to create dump file error 183
2 years ago#1
I am getting this at the beginning of almost every game. I reload and it runs fine.

After that error 183 it says this.
The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. PLease contact the applications support team for more information.

Anyone else suffered this problem before?
---
Favorite Teams: Kentucky Wildcats, San Antonio Spurs, and Carolina Panthers... No other sport really matters to me.
2 years ago#2
I got it a lot before the patch and it wouldn't stop until I restarted windows, so far I haven't run into after the patch but it's only been one day...
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
2 years ago#3
so no idea how to fix it then..... not getting any help on the official support forums either.
---
Favorite Teams: Kentucky Wildcats, San Antonio Spurs, and Carolina Panthers... No other sport really matters to me.
2 years ago#4
heh

dump
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.
2 years ago#5
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Dump+file+error+183+league+of+legends
---
member of the sam jackson alliance
2 years ago#6
Nvidia gfx card with 320.xx driver?

If yes roll back to 314.22 no more crash. If no...
---
i7 3930k @4.0ghz | GA-X79-UP4 | Corsair 850ax | 16gb 1600mhz GSkill Ripjaws | GTX Titan | 240gb + 480gb Corsair SSD 500 Gb HDD| Windows 7 pro 64 | Phantom 410
2 years ago#7
I have googled it and read through everything no one seems to know how to fix it.
---
2 years ago#8
I get this error during replays...
---
"if i was a women i would kill myself so i would never have the chance to sleep with you" ~Cloneslayer
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. failed to create dump file error 183

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived