What do you think of Leblanc post patch?

#1DeanyzyPosted 7/11/2013 4:08:20 AM
I'm quite a fan, she's lost a bit of early power but it doesn't feel like she falls off a cliff past 20 minutes any more. She feels a lot more consistent to play now then she did before. I'm going to have to start playing her more, I've always liked her but her inconsistencies kind of put me off playing her anything more then occasionally.
#2Sexy_L4DYPosted 7/11/2013 4:10:16 AM
Haven't tried her yet but i absolutely love Leblanc. They summed her up pretty well in that patch video. She either dominates the entire game or just floats around. Interested to see how she fairs early-late game now. Hopefully i get a chance to play her and i'll come back and give my thoughts.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif
#3ShyGuySayPosted 7/11/2013 4:15:06 AM
I want to know how powerful her Q>R>W combo is at 6, 11, and 16 are. I want to know if they nerfed the Q>R>W/E (just to proc the sigil) as well, or if they just buffed the other options so you don't always use the same combo (unless W>R to escape).
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
IGN: Shyguysay
#4g-cube_mastaPosted 7/11/2013 4:28:49 AM
They fixed a lot of her problems (mana issues, wave clear etc.,) but introduced some as well (weakened poke, weaker CC etc.,).

I'm on the fence at the moment.
#5ShyGuySayPosted 7/11/2013 4:57:17 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
They fixed a lot of her problems (mana issues, wave clear etc.,) but introduced some as well (weakened poke, weaker CC etc.,).

I'm on the fence at the moment.

Honestly, I don't really care about those. I want to know if her nuking/assassinating potential is the same throughout the game.
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
#6Sexy_L4DYPosted 7/11/2013 5:02:25 AM
Just tried her and dominated lane hard against a Mord. She's still great. Her Q doesn't slam as hard but that's about it, doesn't feel to different to me.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif
#7ShyGuySayPosted 7/11/2013 5:14:07 AM
Sexy_L4DY posted...
Just tried her and dominated lane hard against a Mord. She's still great. Her Q doesn't slam as hard but that's about it, doesn't feel to different to me.

What about the R and proc after the Q?
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
#8Deanyzy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 5:33:35 AM
Q and it's R version doesn't hit as hard by itself but the mark's damage has been increased. As long as you proc the mark you'll still deal tons of damage.
#9ShyGuySayPosted 7/11/2013 5:42:49 AM
Deanyzy posted...
Q and it's R version doesn't hit as hard by itself but the mark's damage has been increased. As long as you proc the mark you'll still deal tons of damage.

Thanks. That's what I was hoping to hear and afraid I wasn't going to hear. I do like that they made Ring the other abilities more legitimate, too. Did they change any of the CDs on any of the abilities much?
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
#10thebestestbestPosted 7/11/2013 6:12:43 AM
Still broken early, and super weak late.

She might not be the single worst ap mid in the game anymore, but we'll see.