What do you think of Leblanc post patch?

#11ZimmianZiskPosted 7/11/2013 7:32:36 AM
my new rules for playing her are to start with her W, because Q is now useless on its own at level 1. Also, consider not going QR as your combo start. yes, double Q is still good, but the R in that will actually end up doing slightly LESS damage than a level 3 Q. Because the damage is dependent on your ult level instead of your Q level, you might want to use other spells instead. either W for the AOE or chains for extra CC.
---
The guy who thinks Karma is a viable champion.
Hero's aren't made. They're cornered.
#12KeepItCivilPosted 7/11/2013 8:06:35 AM
ZimmianZisk posted...
my new rules for playing her are to start with her W, because Q is now useless on its own at level 1.

Wasn't it ALWAYS useless at level 1?
---
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/4/2/4/43424.jpg?v=1
To Carl Barks.
#13DartDragoonPosted 7/11/2013 8:19:54 AM
Mimic Distortion now deals absurdingly high amounts of damage. That is all you need to know
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#14kimimaru5Posted 7/11/2013 9:39:04 AM
thebestestbest posted...
super weak late.

Riiiiight.
---
GT: Infinity Havoc ~ BlazBlue: Lambda/V13 ~ SSFIVAE: Dudley ~ UMvC3: Wesk/Tron/Frank ~ LoL: All Who Oppose
-Contradictory Conjunction User-
#15thebestestbestPosted 7/11/2013 10:20:33 AM
kimimaru5 posted...
thebestestbest posted...
super weak late.

Riiiiight.

Bad AOE

Bad survivability

Long cooldowns so she doesn't get many spells off in team fights

She's obviously incredibly powerful early game, she has very high burst and it's pretty much all point and click.

But she has a 44% winrate, the lowest of all mids.

So it's not her super powerful early game that's the problem, it must be...
#16Dark_Luna3Posted 7/11/2013 10:38:16 AM
thebestestbest posted...

Bad survivability

Are we still talking about LeBlanc here?

Because last time I checked, a champion with either a double dash escape, a double snare or silence and mini-stealth does not = bad survivability.

And no, bad survivability =/= how fast the health bar falls down. There are so many other factors.

You might as well say Janna has 'low survivability' next. Or Karma. >_>
#17mistrfantasyPosted 7/11/2013 10:40:54 AM
her burst went down mid game, but her q is now usable for farming.
#18thebestestbestPosted 7/11/2013 11:34:40 AM(edited)
Dark_Luna3 posted...
thebestestbest posted...

Bad survivability

Are we still talking about LeBlanc here?

Because last time I checked, a champion with either a double dash escape, a double snare or silence and mini-stealth does not = bad survivability.

And no, bad survivability =/= how fast the health bar falls down. There are so many other factors.

You might as well say Janna has 'low survivability' next. Or Karma. >_>

Low health and a constant need to be super aggressive makes her have low survivability.

You can't hold back with leblanc, because every minute of gametime after 20 minutes makes her weaker.
#19SharzakenatorPosted 7/11/2013 12:36:42 PM
Leblanc does not fall off late game unless you build her like a typical AP carry. Her ratios at least before the patch were not stellar so you need to stack as much pen and cdr as possible--rush Morellos, sorc shoes, haunting guise, void staff, etc. With 40% cdr your ultimate is on like a sixteen second cool down and late game will do close to true damage once you've got your build up. You'll no longer be able to instagib at 40 minutes, but what champ that isn't named veigar can? If you can land your chains you can peel for the ADC quite well as well.

Source: bronze 4
---
I got so much love I don't know where to put it
#20Sexy_L4DYPosted 7/11/2013 12:42:26 PM
Also i had no idea how it happened but i nearly died so i W'd through dragon and my clone continued to run past wraiths, so they all attacked my clone and even Teemo on the other team asked how i did it, i didn't even command her to go anyway o_O
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif