Name the most annoying champions when you use your main

#21fattonygambinoPosted 7/11/2013 10:33:23 AM
I don't really have a main but I do jungle most of my games and I have to say it's probably Kassadin...that guy is so hard to gank.
---
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall
#22liquid_cakePosted 7/11/2013 10:39:03 AM
I wouldn't say my main is adc, but I end up stuck with it nearly every game, so as Draven the most annoying champ to see is easily Leona. I don't think I have to explain this one either.
#23LANKAI09Posted 7/11/2013 10:48:14 AM
ADC: Vayne
Loathe having to go against a Draven

Mid: Katarina
Going against a Lissandra is a nightmare unless shes literally below Bronze 5 skill level

Top: Riven
Rumble/Vlad because Rumble/Vlad

Jungle: Udyr
Nunu because **** Nunu
#24InNox534Posted 7/11/2013 10:49:46 AM
Bot: Thresh.

Mumu/Jungle: Teemo teamates, dat poison steal. (Either they leave early enough, or I have to smite) One hit leashes, been seeing a lot of this lately, total bs.

Shaco.

Udyr anywhere just annoys the piss out of me.
#25Emo Preppy KidPosted 7/11/2013 11:04:30 AM
main: kog

don't really have too much trouble with assassins, actually, as much as i do with tanks that can lock me down while simultaneously dealing a lot of damage. basically champs that can ignore your team and barrel through them to get to you.

so: malph, Olaf (though i haven't seen one in a long time), irelia used to be pretty nasty, sejuani, etc. if i had to pick one, though, lately jarvan has been the absolute bane of my existence
---
I wanna have me a phat yacht.
#26Alakazam_fanPosted 7/11/2013 11:08:02 AM(edited)
None.

Unlike you guys who are terrible at this game, I have no weaknesses. Literally everyone I end up in a lane against I destroy, regardless of champion.
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#272pp3nd1xPosted 7/11/2013 11:10:11 AM
Veigar has a low cd stun?
---
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk