Name the most annoying champions when you use your main

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Name the most annoying champions when you use your main
3 years ago#21
I don't really have a main but I do jungle most of my games and I have to say it's probably Kassadin...that guy is so hard to gank.
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall
3 years ago#22
I wouldn't say my main is adc, but I end up stuck with it nearly every game, so as Draven the most annoying champ to see is easily Leona. I don't think I have to explain this one either.
3 years ago#23
ADC: Vayne
Loathe having to go against a Draven

Mid: Katarina
Going against a Lissandra is a nightmare unless shes literally below Bronze 5 skill level

Top: Riven
Rumble/Vlad because Rumble/Vlad

Jungle: Udyr
Nunu because **** Nunu
3 years ago#24
Bot: Thresh.

Mumu/Jungle: Teemo teamates, dat poison steal. (Either they leave early enough, or I have to smite) One hit leashes, been seeing a lot of this lately, total bs.

Shaco.

Udyr anywhere just annoys the piss out of me.
3 years ago#25
main: kog

don't really have too much trouble with assassins, actually, as much as i do with tanks that can lock me down while simultaneously dealing a lot of damage. basically champs that can ignore your team and barrel through them to get to you.

so: malph, Olaf (though i haven't seen one in a long time), irelia used to be pretty nasty, sejuani, etc. if i had to pick one, though, lately jarvan has been the absolute bane of my existence
I wanna have me a phat yacht.
3 years ago#26
None.

Unlike you guys who are terrible at this game, I have no weaknesses. Literally everyone I end up in a lane against I destroy, regardless of champion.
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
3 years ago#27
Veigar has a low cd stun?
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Name the most annoying champions when you use your main

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived