Is anyone else being constantly disconnected from the PvPnet since the new patch

#1zombie13579Posted 7/11/2013 8:58:49 AM
80/80

Ever since the new patch, I've been constantly disconnected making it difficult to find games or even join a party since I disconnect from matchmaking

I disconnect from a match before the game starts so I have to restart my LoL client to reconnect back in the game

The only time it isn't an issue is if I'm in the game.

I never had an issue with this until this patch.
Anyone know whats wrong?

Also my Internet is fine
---
PSN: zombie13579 LoL ID: xZombie xD
Playing: UMvC3, Injustice, League of Legends
#2BossyBehrPosted 7/11/2013 9:04:46 AM
Same here. I disconnect every so couple of min.
#3MastaOOPSPosted 7/11/2013 9:19:06 AM
Same here.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#4RyokoWinsPosted 7/11/2013 9:35:51 AM
Me too.
---
I am whoever I need to be.
#5funkys-flightsPosted 7/11/2013 9:41:08 AM
Yes and also after every match my client is closed
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#6ryanaPosted 7/11/2013 9:45:48 AM
Same deal with me.

I sent in a support ticket yesterday and got this response:

I'm very sorry for the server issues that we've been having lately. These kinds of issues are frustrating to everyone involved and do not reflect the level of service we want to provide. We are dedicated to creating the best gaming experience possible for those who have contributed to our success: you and our community. As we grow as a company and community I assure you that the quality of our servers, service, and game experience will grow with it.

We will be continuing to address server stability issues; both on the forums and behind the scenes. Our team is ready at all times to address any issues as they occur, but issues like these require investigation to find the core cause. This can take some time, but we try to keep our players updated on the forums while we work. For right now I can merely apologize for any issues this may have caused to games you were in.

Unfortunately, the system does not allow the removal of leaves/losses, or the modification of League Points. It was built this way in an effort to prevent corruption. The "Loss Prevented" that sometimes appears in match history is only applied on a server wide basis and cannot be applied to individual accounts. We do our best to prevent losses during these periods of instability, but if you were missed I cannot retro-actively apply "Loss Prevented".

I know that downtime and server problems are frustrating, and I know that simply saying "we're working on it" is not a cure for these issues, but we are working on improving our stability and hope that the results of our efforts will be felt quickly. In the meantime, if you have any further questions or concerns please let me know and I will be happy to address them as best I can.
---
I have a sig so I can use caps lock
#7zombie13579(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 9:51:36 AM
funkys-flights posted...
Yes and also after every match my client is closed

My client closes too.. I thought I was the only one
---
#8zombie13579(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 9:54:17 AM
ryana posted...
Same deal with me.

I sent in a support ticket yesterday and got this response:

I'm very sorry for the server issues that we've been having lately. These kinds of issues are frustrating to everyone involved and do not reflect the level of service we want to provide. We are dedicated to creating the best gaming experience possible for those who have contributed to our success: you and our community. As we grow as a company and community I assure you that the quality of our servers, service, and game experience will grow with it.

We will be continuing to address server stability issues; both on the forums and behind the scenes. Our team is ready at all times to address any issues as they occur, but issues like these require investigation to find the core cause. This can take some time, but we try to keep our players updated on the forums while we work. For right now I can merely apologize for any issues this may have caused to games you were in.

Unfortunately, the system does not allow the removal of leaves/losses, or the modification of League Points. It was built this way in an effort to prevent corruption. The "Loss Prevented" that sometimes appears in match history is only applied on a server wide basis and cannot be applied to individual accounts. We do our best to prevent losses during these periods of instability, but if you were missed I cannot retro-actively apply "Loss Prevented".

I know that downtime and server problems are frustrating, and I know that simply saying "we're working on it" is not a cure for these issues, but we are working on improving our stability and hope that the results of our efforts will be felt quickly. In the meantime, if you have any further questions or concerns please let me know and I will be happy to address them as best I can.

It doesn't seen like they are working it though. Oh the struggles.
Like I watch streams and they're all perfectly fine and I'm suffering over here
---
#9MAG_OwnZPosted 7/11/2013 10:11:54 AM
Same exact issues
#10zombie13579(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 11:12:58 AM
Bump

This just in:
Got disconnected from a game so I tried to restart LoL

Now I get the RADs error and I can't connect to the HTTP server or whatever and I was playing the game fine 5 minutes ago..
---