C / D. Reporting is way too easy and needs toned down.

#1AtomZ_Fender77Posted 7/11/2013 10:36:16 AM
I guess idk how to put it really, but the fact that at the end of the game it seems like everyone is reporting somebody else for something, it really withdraws from the people who really do need reported.

Gave first blood? Reported
Jokingly swore? Reported
Accidently last hit a jungle creep? Reported

In the end, it promotes a negative atmosphere in game since everyone feels the need (and has the power) to police everyone in game.
#2Alakazam_fanPosted 7/11/2013 10:40:03 AM(edited)
AtomZ_Fender77 posted...
I guess idk how to put it really

People are finding any excuse to report someone.

How in the bloody hell is that confusing?
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#3Emo Preppy KidPosted 7/11/2013 10:39:44 AM
marked for moderation
---
I wanna have me a phat yacht.
#4AtomZ_Fender77(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2013 10:42:03 AM
Alakazam_fan posted...
AtomZ_Fender77 posted...
I guess idk how to put it really

People are finding any excuse to report someone.

How in the bloody hell is that confusing?

I wanted more detail than that. But that wasn't really part of the topic that needed discussed
#5PhantasmplusPosted 7/11/2013 10:46:08 AM
The people who need to be reported get reported and they get their punishment. Stupid nonsense reports like giving first blood are looked at and immediately dismissed because they aren't punishable offences. Not that they'd even make it to the tribunal anyway, if you're being constantly reported for giving first blood you might end up in tribunal which they'd just pardon anyway because again, not bannable. Even if enough people look at it and spam punish just because it's easy, it then goes to Riot staff who make a final verdict.
---
SUFFER MORTALS. As your pathetic magic BETRAAAAYS YOUUUUU
IGN: Glacierstorm
#6SackBoiPosted 7/11/2013 10:48:37 AM
I got reported for telling jungle that he needs to gank a certain lane more, sad thing is it ACTUALLY COUNTED towards my chat suspension.
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#7advancewarsnutPosted 7/11/2013 10:48:58 AM
D. One of the best parts of this game is how quick and easy it is to report someone who needs to be reported. Riot has systems in place to prevent abuse of it already, so making reporting harder will only make fewer people bother, resulting in fewer reports going through and toxic players sticking around longer.

Besides, the "honor" button is right next to it and is even easier to use...
---
You know, in Japanese, the Wii 2 would be called the Wii Nii... -NikP1
#8EyEs fr0m Ab0vEPosted 7/11/2013 10:57:21 AM
Ehh it works out. Riot knows that people get reported for nonsense and adjust accordingly. Regardless of how many reports arr being given, real jackasses should theoretically get more reports.
---
"them memory is xbox hard down the framerate"
#9DrPrimemasterPosted 7/11/2013 11:00:06 AM
It is not that hard to be a good summoner, just don't rage at your teammates and mute anyone that is causing you trouble.
---
Metroids Suck
#10PegetaPosted 7/11/2013 11:12:51 AM
I got reported last night for offensive language when all I did was tell a lux not to go into melee range just sit back and spam. Apparently "spam" is profanity in some countries that don't belong on the NA server client.