why is this game the most toxic game?

#1FightingBoarPosted 7/11/2013 12:34:25 PM
dota 2 does not have a tribunal. there are less toxic players there and they all play to win. i have never seen anyone intentionally feed. they do have the occasional flame but that is to be expected in any game. even when they do flame it is a lot less worse than in league and does not last all game. there are also less leavers and afkers, but that might be because they dont count the game if someone d/cs too early in the game.

but not only comparing it to dota 2 even all of the other mmo games out there league is probably the most toxic. it is strange because they even have a policing system, the tribunal, set in place. it is also possible there are more flamers/trolls because of the snowball setup of the game.
#2HeartlessCharmsPosted 7/11/2013 12:36:00 PM
go away
---
"I'd rather die than be average."
#3TheSteelPhoenixPosted 7/11/2013 12:40:02 PM
Spending 5 minutes playing any other game will show League is pretty bad, maybe the worst.
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
#4SunburnCostanzaPosted 7/11/2013 12:55:58 PM
While the whole MOBA community is pretty angry since they blame eachother for losses, LoL in particular attracts the 8-13 year old demographic, pushing it even further out of control.
---
"I have a problem with self-mutilation when I get angry. I mean like ripping flesh off and eating my own skin and things like that."-XSquader
#5dotsdfePosted 7/11/2013 1:03:58 PM
It's a free game, and team-based so people can blame their allies instead of themselves when they win. It's a really bad combination in regards to fostering a good community.
---
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.
#6MetalzdragonPosted 7/11/2013 1:24:44 PM
I still think HoN is more toxic than this and Dota 2.

So much ragers especially over Voice Chat.
#7Alakazam_fanPosted 7/11/2013 1:26:29 PM
Because you play it.
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#8BarocratesPosted 7/11/2013 1:28:23 PM
Metalzdragon posted...
I still think HoN is more toxic than this and Dota 2.

So much ragers especially over Voice Chat.

Shhhh NOPE

LoL most Toxic game, highly accepted by experts and communities alike.

-Especially those who haven't even bothered to play any of the aforementioned alternatives, barring the occasional DOTA2 player.

For the record, I agree. HoN was the New Jersey of video games for me.
---
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don't know anything about.
#9ArtosRCPosted 7/11/2013 3:19:31 PM
Barocrates posted...
LoL most Toxic game, highly accepted by experts

Put up or shut up.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jAFyH6h.gif
#10GevaudenPosted 7/11/2013 3:24:22 PM
Little kids who can't blame themselves for their own mistakes and have no idea how the Tribunal system works or the Summoners Code until it's too late.
---
LOL ign - Gonk
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7821/chronotrigger1000ad.gif