I just witnessed my first penta.... and I was the one who made it happen. :(

#1KurumieePosted 7/11/2013 2:57:49 PM
This very pro Katarina was slaughtering everyone on my team in a matter of seconds, then I jumped in and we both killed each other, but I guess she was sooner because the penta still counted.

Do you still remember the first time you witnessed a penta kill? What happened?
#2random_blahPosted 7/11/2013 3:27:55 PM
I'm pretty sure you get the penta even if you die. I've seen a dead Malzahar get a triple from space AIDs.

First penta I saw was a 28/0 wukong dive me then kill my team while they CC-chained taric.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6rJbW.jpg
#3InNox534Posted 7/11/2013 4:04:45 PM
random_blah posted...
I'm pretty sure you get the penta even if you die. I've seen a dead Malzahar get a triple from space AIDs.

First penta I saw was a 28/0 wukong dive me then kill my team while they CC-chained taric.

I laughed harder than I should have.
#4boredum555Posted 7/11/2013 7:39:56 PM
Hmm.. so far I have seen 5 or so penta's. One of which I helped a Galio on ARAM get when playing Sej, and the other 4 was when our team had someone dive in and slaughter everyone under baron/dragon/turret.

I believe the Galio one was the first time though.
#5wantfastcarsPosted 7/11/2013 8:07:47 PM
boredum555 posted...
Hmm.. so far I have seen 5 or so penta's. One of which I helped a Galio on ARAM get when playing Sej, and the other 4 was when our team had someone dive in and slaughter everyone under baron/dragon/turret.

I believe the Galio one was the first time though.

I've seen a few pentas, but my favorite was watching a level 7 Rengar get a penta after I stunned four people on the enemy team with Sona's ult
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD