Does a tier list exist somewhere for late game ADCs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does a tier list exist somewhere for late game ADCs?

User Info: wanderer918

wanderer918
3 years ago#1
I know that all ADCs are strong late game, but I was wondering if a list existed of who would beat who in general.

I know vayne/koggles are monsters late game, but I've also heard that trist/twitch are as well.
Can't think of a sig.

User Info: LANKAI09

LANKAI09
3 years ago#2
Vayne > Twitch/Kog (imo) > Trist

User Info: zhe_king_of_ape

zhe_king_of_ape
3 years ago#3
anyone with an attack range steroid or percentage hp damage are at the top also attack speed steroids scale really well late
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
Best ADC Main GFAQ

User Info: king0091

king0091
3 years ago#4
Trist > Vayne > Kog > Twitch > Caitlyn/Draven > Varus/Graves > Ashe > Quinn/Corki > Sivir

I would say somewhere around there. Trist is top because range and reseting jump as well as a knockback for peel. Vayne is next because of high mobility and True damage, move speed and AD steroid. Kog and twitch next because of great range and %hp dmg from Kog while twitch can hit multiple people at the same time.

Everyone is really just my opinion.

User Info: yourDaddie

yourDaddie
3 years ago#5
Tryncamere is the stronges ADC late game....you said ADC not ranged ADC.
I am your father

User Info: Hitomoshi

Hitomoshi
3 years ago#6
king0091 posted...
Trist > Vayne > Kog > Twitch > Caitlyn/Draven > Varus/Graves > Ashe > Quinn/Corki > Sivir

I would say somewhere around there. Trist is top because range and reseting jump as well as a knockback for peel. Vayne is next because of high mobility and True damage, move speed and AD steroid. Kog and twitch next because of great range and %hp dmg from Kog while twitch can hit multiple people at the same time.

Everyone is really just my opinion.

MF hater :*
Eggs|| Do I really need to hate people?
Tis so calm and joyful. More eggs

User Info: MrFail

MrFail
3 years ago#7
Kog>>>>Vayne>Twitch>>Trist

This of course only when you are at late game. Laning is a different story.

User Info: SoulknightX0

SoulknightX0
3 years ago#8
MrFail posted...
Kog>>>>Vayne>Twitch>>Trist

This of course only when you are at late game. Laning is a different story.

If this is yolo q that is majorly wrong.

Trist=Vayne>Twitch>Kog

Kog is not good if you don't have reliable peel/coordination. Especially with every assassin having an ez gapcloser
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/

User Info: shadow99226

shadow99226
3 years ago#9
Imo, Tristana and Vayne are the best by a longshot for solo queue, although they excel at different things.

Twitch can pull off some good moves in coordinated engagements like with a Galio or Malphite or something, but he doesn't have much for keeping bruisers and assassins off of him. I'd imagine Kog has a similar problem.
"Never Forget Sona 6/30/13"
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Does a tier list exist somewhere for late game ADCs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived