Does a tier list exist somewhere for late game ADCs?

#1wanderer918Posted 7/11/2013 2:10:14 PM
I know that all ADCs are strong late game, but I was wondering if a list existed of who would beat who in general.

I know vayne/koggles are monsters late game, but I've also heard that trist/twitch are as well.
---
Can't think of a sig.
#2LANKAI09Posted 7/11/2013 2:12:36 PM
Vayne > Twitch/Kog (imo) > Trist
#3zhe_king_of_apePosted 7/11/2013 2:14:05 PM
anyone with an attack range steroid or percentage hp damage are at the top also attack speed steroids scale really well late
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
Best ADC Main GFAQ
#4king0091Posted 7/11/2013 2:25:32 PM
Trist > Vayne > Kog > Twitch > Caitlyn/Draven > Varus/Graves > Ashe > Quinn/Corki > Sivir

I would say somewhere around there. Trist is top because range and reseting jump as well as a knockback for peel. Vayne is next because of high mobility and True damage, move speed and AD steroid. Kog and twitch next because of great range and %hp dmg from Kog while twitch can hit multiple people at the same time.

Everyone is really just my opinion.
#5yourDaddiePosted 7/11/2013 2:27:02 PM
Tryncamere is the stronges ADC late game....you said ADC not ranged ADC.
---
I am your father
#6HitomoshiPosted 7/11/2013 2:29:20 PM
king0091 posted...
Trist > Vayne > Kog > Twitch > Caitlyn/Draven > Varus/Graves > Ashe > Quinn/Corki > Sivir

I would say somewhere around there. Trist is top because range and reseting jump as well as a knockback for peel. Vayne is next because of high mobility and True damage, move speed and AD steroid. Kog and twitch next because of great range and %hp dmg from Kog while twitch can hit multiple people at the same time.

Everyone is really just my opinion.

MF hater :*
---
Eggs|| Do I really need to hate people?
Tis so calm and joyful. More eggs
#7MrFailPosted 7/11/2013 3:00:56 PM
Kog>>>>Vayne>Twitch>>Trist

This of course only when you are at late game. Laning is a different story.
#8SoulknightX0Posted 7/11/2013 3:06:46 PM
MrFail posted...
Kog>>>>Vayne>Twitch>>Trist

This of course only when you are at late game. Laning is a different story.

If this is yolo q that is majorly wrong.

Trist=Vayne>Twitch>Kog

Kog is not good if you don't have reliable peel/coordination. Especially with every assassin having an ez gapcloser
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/
#9shadow99226Posted 7/11/2013 3:10:57 PM
Imo, Tristana and Vayne are the best by a longshot for solo queue, although they excel at different things.

Twitch can pull off some good moves in coordinated engagements like with a Galio or Malphite or something, but he doesn't have much for keeping bruisers and assassins off of him. I'd imagine Kog has a similar problem.
---
"Never Forget Sona 6/30/13"