Got Bugsplat since the patch...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Got Bugsplat since the patch...
3 years ago#1
I tried repairing, deleting and stalling again and nothing, on top of that the system gave me a 36 game restricted chat....anyone has any idea what else to do to fix the issue...for stuff like this I would never switch completelly to PC gamming.
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#2
Well that's Riot for you, the best you can do is open a support ticket or something and hope someone can help, otherwise you'll have to wait until they fix it with some of their millions of dollars.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
3 years ago#3
is not really riot's fault, for some reason the patch become incompatible whit hey rig...
That is the reason I preffer console gamming, I never had issues whit any console in 30 years and I think I had to fix issues related to gamming at least twicea year on my PC.

I wish this game came out on consoles whit keyboard and mouse suport.
3 years ago#4
So it's not Riot's fault for making the game unplayable for you? you're not the only one who has major issues since the patch.
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
3 years ago#5
aHappySacka posted...
So it's not Riot's fault for making the game unplayable for you? you're not the only one who has major issues since the patch.

No, I worked at tech support for years, and I understand is freaking difficult to be able to make it compatible whit every system. so I understand this. I just wish this game was on console to not have this kind of issues.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Got Bugsplat since the patch...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived