How do you jungle Nasus in level 10> play?

#1PhoenixWroggiPosted 7/14/2013 11:34:16 AM
What masteries, what skills in what order, what items?
---
"Lupus! Is it lupus?" -George Costanza
"It's never lupus." -Dr. Gregory House
#2SmithyQPosted 7/14/2013 11:36:40 AM
Under 10 you don't jungle Nasus. Really you just don't jungle.

If you must jungle, jungle with Fiddle or Warwick or some other crazy sustain champion.
#3PhoenixWroggi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 11:37:48 AM
Nunu?
---
"Lupus! Is it lupus?" -George Costanza
"It's never lupus." -Dr. Gregory House
#4FreshSushiPosted 7/14/2013 11:38:04 AM
You don't. Jungle Nasus isn't a thing anymore. Before you could force that FoTM pest of the world Vayne to bring cleanse instead of OP barrier if you picked jungle Nasus, now his AS debuff is so lame you can actually move, so basically he's worthless.
---
Miyazaki...
Seriously Namco....why....wwaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii
#5Nowe242Posted 7/14/2013 11:39:41 AM
Yes, Nunu is good as well thanks to his Q sustain.

However, as the enemy team is very likely to not have a jungler, you won't really get to use his counter jungling abilities to their full effectiveness as any jungler can take an open jungle.
---
I'm very passionate about my Scrolls.
I love the way they feel against my skin in the moonlight.
#6genericname1234Posted 7/14/2013 11:42:13 AM
FreshSushi posted...
You don't. Jungle Nasus isn't a thing anymore. Before you could force that FoTM pest of the world Vayne to bring cleanse instead of OP barrier if you picked jungle Nasus, now his AS debuff is so lame you can actually move, so basically he's worthless.

You really have no idea what you're talking about do you? He's still one of the top junglers in the LCS and he brings a ton of utility to a team. Fast waveclear makes pushing and defending against pushes easier. It also applies an armor shred debuff which is huge in teamfights. His ult allows him to solo dragon at level 6 and increases his durability. Wither is still an incredibly strong ability that can force flashes or lead to chain CC from your team. Q makes his pushing even better since it's a bonus damage AA reset against towers.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun