Ryze's kit is getting a range nerf, does he still counter Fizz?

#1bast999Posted 7/14/2013 3:07:18 PM
That range nerf means Ryze has to get that much closer to poke, meaning it's much easier for Fizz to gapclose him and...

Can snares stop Fizz's Q halfway?
---
This but unironically.
#2kourkourPosted 7/14/2013 3:12:39 PM
I think it just snares him after he finishes his Q, I'm not sure though.

For example if a morg Q hits you while you Q as fizz, I know you stop mid skill and do no damage, but I don't think it's the same thing..
---
Logic-0
Gfaqs-1
#3FreshSushiPosted 7/14/2013 3:18:49 PM
It's not just that. He also can't build a banshees anymore. So basically, Ryze got butt ****ed.
---
Miyazaki...
Seriously Namco....why....wwaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii
#4bast999(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 3:22:22 PM
Oh yeah, that. Now he has no mana items that have mr other than lolcrucible. What a terrible day for Ryze mains.

I wondering how much Athene is crying?
---
This but unironically.
#5Waluigi1Posted 7/14/2013 3:35:58 PM
Ryze's range is already short enough. :/
---
GT: Waluigi1
PSN: Waluigi1
#6SkyzPosted 7/14/2013 3:38:41 PM
It's a weird nerf. It buffs him while also nerfing him. He's in a bit more danger but the combo is faster and better since ever thing is in line. No longer needing to snare then walk up.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#7FreshSushiPosted 7/14/2013 3:43:46 PM
You've never needed to snare then walk up. If they're outta your Q range they're being zoned. If you're ganking and you can't start with Q you did something wrong, go get a pink or oracles or something.
---
Miyazaki...
Seriously Namco....why....wwaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii
#8bast999(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 4:25:14 PM
They nerfed his range and buffed his speed, making him "ult reliant" to "chase down targets" (even though you have a damn not-skillshot snare) instead of abusing the ult as a passive proc or for lane clear and nothing more.
---
This but unironically.
#9BelligeroPosted 7/14/2013 4:30:38 PM
FreshSushi posted...
It's not just that. He also can't build a banshees anymore. So basically, Ryze got butt ****ed.

Wait.

Explain please.
#10ChocoboDreamsPosted 7/14/2013 4:32:10 PM
khoaNGx posted...
FreshSushi posted...

Wait.

Explain please.

Banshees is getting changed. I think it's overall better for most champs, but it doesn't give mana anymore, which Ryze wants most.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams