Anyone having issues with League since the last patch?

#1edubsPosted 7/14/2013 3:54:40 PM
Every time I get into league, I get a message at the top of my screen that says disconnect from pvp.net. The message goes away after a few seconds and about 2 minutes later it completely kicks me from league. I tried re-installing and it did not fix it. This has happened about 10 times (including one time I was in champ select for ranked...) The internet at my house has been the exact same through the entire process. So I have no idea how to fix this, anyone know?
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#2mufficityPosted 7/14/2013 3:55:51 PM
Most people are having these issues. For the disconnection problems, try disabling IP Helper through services.
---
>_>_<_<
mufficity your sig makes me disoriented and i felt the need to tell you this- CU8E
#3edubs(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 4:08:26 PM
So I tried running league as an administrator on my computer and the problems seem to have stopped. I will update later if it works or not on a long term basis
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
#4FvPPosted 7/14/2013 4:22:36 PM
Happens to me to. I don't dc from games, just the ending screen
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#5edubs(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 6:38:20 PM
Runs smoother if you play while connected as an administrator. Played 2 games and didn't have any problems getting into the games
---
#6ryanaPosted 7/14/2013 6:57:30 PM
mufficity posted...
Most people are having these issues. For the disconnection problems, try disabling IP Helper through services.

This, push the windows key and R at the sametime (shortcut for run), type services.msc, then find IP helper and disable it. That will solve your problem.
---
I have a sig so I can use caps lock
#7gwwakPosted 7/14/2013 6:59:11 PM
I have massive lag.
---
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
#8Patrick52WillisPosted 7/14/2013 7:33:54 PM
gwwak posted...
I have massive lag.

This
---
San Francisco 49ers
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q9fez/