Anyone having issues with League since the last patch?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Anyone having issues with League since the last patch?
3 years ago#1
Every time I get into league, I get a message at the top of my screen that says disconnect from pvp.net. The message goes away after a few seconds and about 2 minutes later it completely kicks me from league. I tried re-installing and it did not fix it. This has happened about 10 times (including one time I was in champ select for ranked...) The internet at my house has been the exact same through the entire process. So I have no idea how to fix this, anyone know?
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
3 years ago#2
Most people are having these issues. For the disconnection problems, try disabling IP Helper through services.
>_>_<_<
mufficity your sig makes me disoriented and i felt the need to tell you this- CU8E
3 years ago#3
So I tried running league as an administrator on my computer and the problems seem to have stopped. I will update later if it works or not on a long term basis
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
3 years ago#4
Happens to me to. I don't dc from games, just the ending screen
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
3 years ago#5
Runs smoother if you play while connected as an administrator. Played 2 games and didn't have any problems getting into the games
3 years ago#6
mufficity posted...
Most people are having these issues. For the disconnection problems, try disabling IP Helper through services.

This, push the windows key and R at the sametime (shortcut for run), type services.msc, then find IP helper and disable it. That will solve your problem.
I have a sig so I can use caps lock
3 years ago#7
I have massive lag.
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...
3 years ago#8
gwwak posted...
I have massive lag.

This
San Francisco 49ers
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q9fez/
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Anyone having issues with League since the last patch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived