Should I always sell my boots for Zephyr for an ADC late into the game?

#1scaler24Posted 7/15/2013 4:34:28 PM
I'm arguing with my friends and I say you definitely should. It gives you survivability against CC and still some good mobility, not to mention the increase in Attack Speed. Seems like a good trade IMO.

They on the other hand, say I'm crazy and that you should only build it religiously with champions like Teemo, Jayce, Udyr or Zed.

Who's right here? Or is it situational?
---
The Official Herr Edgeworth of the Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Board
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Team: Zero/Wright/Ammy
#2zeppelin312Posted 7/15/2013 4:39:37 PM
u wot m8

you are both wrong, happy?
#3the_rowanPosted 7/15/2013 4:41:18 PM
Situational. But you SHOULD always sell Berserker's Greaves. The question is whether you get a second PD (damage over MS), a Zephyr (tenacity, balanced item), or Ninja Tabi w/ enchantment (most kiting with Furor, Tabi are godly endgame and zerkers are trash at that point).
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#4scaler24(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 4:41:39 PM
Care to elaborate?
---
#5scaler24(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 4:42:40 PM
the_rowan posted...
Situational. But you SHOULD always sell Berserker's Greaves. The question is whether you get a second PD (damage over MS), a Zephyr (tenacity, balanced item), or Ninja Tabi w/ enchantment (most kiting with Furor, Tabi are godly endgame and zerkers are trash at that point).

Thanks. This was the answer I was looking for :)
---
#6CarbonightsPosted 7/15/2013 4:50:59 PM
Depends on the ADC. Selling boots with the Furor enchant reduces your kiting potential by a LOT so I'd only suggest it on an ADC that's very strong without needing to kite much.

So, don't sell them on Vayne.
#7EDumeyPosted 7/15/2013 5:13:42 PM
I would always prefer the Furor enchantment on an ADC over a Zephyr. Unless you're a caster like Miss Fortune who could use the extra AD.

Also I guess Draven, but he's sorta an odd case.

Most pro would actually sell for Merc Treads, not Tabi. Mostly for the Tenacity. At the end of the game, Tabi won't be deciding ADC duels THAT hard, though they might help. I'd only get Tabi if they had multiple autoattackers.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#8scaler24(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2013 5:17:49 PM
Should I sell them with Trist or Kha'Zix?
---
#9Supercuaco666Posted 7/15/2013 5:49:36 PM
scaler24 posted...

Kha'zix isn't an adc, he doesn't buy Berserker's greaves, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't buy Zephyr.
---
I'm apparently horse food.
#10DrPrimemasterPosted 7/15/2013 6:40:40 PM
Supercuaco666 posted...
scaler24 posted...

Kha'zix isn't an adc, he doesn't buy Berserker's greaves, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't buy Zephyr.

probably meant kog'maw
---
Metroids Suck