How's Morde lately?

#11Ravid182Posted 7/16/2013 8:08:16 AM
I see lots of mordes lately building spectral wraith, is it just because it is cheaper than a full wota? Is it for the CDR? Is it for faster farming of wraith camps?
#12genericname1234Posted 7/16/2013 8:11:16 AM
Ravid182 posted...
I see lots of mordes lately building spectral wraith, is it just because it is cheaper than a full wota? Is it for the CDR? Is it for faster farming of wraith camps?

Pretty much all of those. It's cheaper and the CDR helps you deal more damage and keep your shield up. Easier farming wraiths plus extra damage for dragon control and baron. It's pretty standard on Vlad too.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#13Ravid182Posted 7/16/2013 8:21:23 AM
genericname1234 posted...
Ravid182 posted...

Pretty much all of those. It's cheaper and the CDR helps you deal more damage and keep your shield up. Easier farming wraiths plus extra damage for dragon control and baron. It's pretty standard on Vlad too.

Ok thats what I assumed. When I first saw that at the start of season 3, I saw this on a few and I was like "whaaaaat thats for the jungle!" but it makes sense =P
#14C_T_T_E(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 8:34:07 AM
New jungle item? I'll try it. so many changes kinda hard to choose from. I'll rush that over revovler I suppose
---
If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic. - House
#15KeepItCivilPosted 7/16/2013 8:38:14 AM
TaroBubbleTea posted...
I hate seeing tanky morde builds and the stuff. Your only job is to farm up to 400+ AP, DFG/Ignite/Ult the carry.

Problem is if the carry just uses QSS then. The AP mid ghost just isn't as beneficial.
---
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/4/2/4/43424.jpg?v=1
To Carl Barks.
#16NazanirPosted 7/16/2013 8:47:58 AM
I think the problem with Morde is that he has 0 cc and he got wrecked hard by the mobility creep. He has no escapes, no gap closers, he has to go pretty much all in and alot of AP mids werk him either with range or mobility. Incidently, he also loses pretty hard to some AD mids like Talon or Zed.
---
XboX GT - Nazanir
#17FreshSushiPosted 7/16/2013 9:48:00 AM
Extremely trash. Everything good about him was nerfed in S3 and Riot continues to release champs who can jump.
---
Miyazaki...Seriously Namco....why....wwaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii
2014: DS II, The Evil Within, Ultra SSF4
#18FreshSushiPosted 7/16/2013 9:50:21 AM
That's not even close to all of it. BoTRK + Barrier has literally given every ADC an easy hard counter to Morde.
---
#19TomorrowDogPosted 7/16/2013 9:53:25 AM
He isn't utter trash by any stretch of the imagination.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#20FreshSushiPosted 7/16/2013 10:01:16 AM
TomorrowDog posted...
He isn't utter trash by any stretch of the imagination.

You mean any stretch of your imagination, the length of which is this -
---