Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#2whiteshadow_exePosted 7/16/2013 10:47:07 AM
Wats a rango?
---
XBL/PSN/SummonerName/Steam: NightshadeEXE
#3Suffer_NotPosted 7/16/2013 10:58:12 AM
whiteshadow_exe posted...
Wats a rango?

A sweet prince who deserved a better fate than what he got.

RIP, you crazy diamond in the rough.

;__;7
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#4fallen_acolytePosted 7/16/2013 11:04:03 AM
Start being a king with the under dog champion. Never see nerfs and no one will complain.
---
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte Xbox: Fallen Acolyte
#5genericname1234Posted 7/16/2013 11:18:41 AM
The common theme being that all of those champions were able to do high damage with minimum risk. High reward, low risk is bad from a balance standpoint. It may be fun to play, but it's not fun to play against at all since there's limited options for counterplay. None of those champions were very weak in lane either. You can't have a champion that is strong and safe in lane, that is strong in teamfights, that is still strong late game, that offers high utility to the rest of the team, and can easily escape or is safe while it destroys your entire team.
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#6xHaterade(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 11:24:22 AM
genericname1234 posted...
The common theme being that all of those champions were able to do high damage with minimum risk. High reward, low risk is bad from a balance standpoint. It may be fun to play, but it's not fun to play against at all since there's limited options for counterplay. None of those champions were very weak in lane either. You can't have a champion that is strong and safe in lane, that is strong in teamfights, that is still strong late game, that offers high utility to the rest of the team, and can easily escape or is safe while it destroys your entire team.

only jayce and lux have no risk

kha and ap rengar have to go in to do damage

ur wrong
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
#7KythosPosted 7/16/2013 11:33:42 AM
refunded both my jayce skins, rip in peace crimson chin
---
LoL IGN: Nipples
#8LookItsABuoyPosted 7/16/2013 11:50:58 AM
when was lux nerfed? i don't remember that, although i have been away from the game for a while.
---
You shouldn't joke about semen. Sooner or later, the joke will be on you. - VaporiteTheButt
#9PraetorianGhostPosted 7/16/2013 12:11:56 PM
fallen_acolyte posted...
Start being a king with the under dog champion. Never see nerfs and no one will complain.

This is why I started playing udyr exclusively in ranked around three months ago. With the ultimate skin coming I don't see him getting by without a nerf to some degree.
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#10xHaterade(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 12:35:11 PM
LookItsABuoy posted...
when was lux nerfed? i don't remember that, although i have been away from the game for a while.

they nerfed ult CD and her move speed

its the least radical nerf they have done to my champs but still

PraetorianGhost posted...
fallen_acolyte posted...

This is why I started playing udyr exclusively in ranked around three months ago. With the ultimate skin coming I don't see him getting by without a nerf to some degree.

they will nerf all your favorite champs just like mine

ull see
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS