Top used to be my lane, feels hazardous to me now

#1Walker_RealPosted 7/16/2013 12:54:01 PM
Honestly I don't like Top at all anymore.

I feel like the lane/zone is too big, and with no-fun to play against champions like Elise, Kennen, and of course everyone's favorite, Jayce, it's just not a fun lane anymore.

The way it works the counters are just too hard, certain tops will legitimately stomp on other tops with no chance of counterplay.

"Rely on your jungle" we all rely on our jungle, Top is supposed to be a SOLO lane, all lanes need the jungles help some time, but not 40-50% due to counters.

Annoying.
---
God the Valiant
#2ThisIsAKnoifePosted 7/16/2013 12:55:52 PM
then pick elise, kennen, and jayce and begin to devour the delicious tears of your opponent as they feel the same way
---
AFK: Attack, fight, kill!! The healer is telling you to go pull mobs.
WTF: Way to fight! The healer is applauding your tactical genius
#3ssj4supervegetaPosted 7/16/2013 12:55:57 PM
i still love top more then the other lanes :o and elise is still fine XD bruiser nid is still fun. and with lee sin top being more popular bruiser nid is a good thing to pick up ;o
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#4EvrayPosted 7/16/2013 1:25:52 PM
ThisIsAKnoife posted...
then pick elise, kennen, and jayce and begin to devour the delicious tears of your opponent as they feel the same way

This. If you can't beat em, join em.
---
If the Giants win I'll close my account. Promise. Super Bowl 2012- Erik P 2/5/2012 at 3:31:41 PM. Account Status, Active.
#5Beech_tibsPosted 7/16/2013 1:29:54 PM
i had a similar experience over the last 2 months....

then i realized the reason was that i liked contributing to the team more and went back to playing supports/junglers.

people always call top and mid, but it seems like those are just easy lanes that people pick because they dont want to seem like they are as horrible as the rest of their team
---
"waaaa waaa waaa idk what an executioner's calling is"-lightdragoon88
#6Viewtiful_JonPosted 7/16/2013 2:10:14 PM
I play mostly top and I feel like I am left out of a lot of what goes on in the game. Jungle seems to be the most involved role, always going from place to place trying to make things happen.