Pick Rate: 2.33% -->3.06%
Win Rate: 44.07% -->43.43%

Every patch makes her worse.
#2RatZDeezerPosted 7/18/2013 6:35:52 AM
she's perfectly fine wtf
---
terran
#3thebestestbest(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 6:39:41 AM
Lowest winrate among all mids and 3rd lowest winrate period.

Perfectly fine right?
#4RatZDeezerPosted 7/18/2013 6:41:03 AM
thebestestbest posted...

Perfectly fine right?

yeah, winrates dont mean much.
---
terran
#5MlREFOXPosted 7/18/2013 6:43:55 AM
thebestestbest posted...

Perfectly fine right?

Maybe because she is a little harder to play than many mids.

You don't seem to understand how correlation works. I assume you think a Rolls Royce Phantom is a bad car because so few people own one?
#6thebestestbest(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 6:44:54 AM
RatZDeezer posted...
thebestestbest posted...

Perfectly fine right?

What's your metric then?
#7TomorrowDogPosted 7/18/2013 6:52:04 AM
She isn't a particularly simple or straightforward champion to use and I'm guessing more people that don't play her flocked to her to try her after her changes.

Even if they didn't "fix" her with her most recent patch and she actually ended up worse, it's a pretty common thing for Riot to keep tweaking things after a big change if it didn't work out. Not sure why you'd be so cynical about this.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#8thebestestbest(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 6:54:33 AM
TomorrowDog posted...
She isn't a particularly simple or straightforward champion to use and I'm guessing more people that don't play her flocked to her to try her after her changes.

Even if they didn't "fix" her with her most recent patch and she actually ended up worse, it's a pretty common thing for Riot to keep tweaking things after a big change if it didn't work out. Not sure why you'd be so cynical about this.

Yeah, it's all dem new players! They catapulted her all the way from the 4th worst win rate of all champions to the 3rd worst win rate of all champions! A huge shift in power!
#9natchu96Posted 7/18/2013 7:08:01 AM
She isn't all that straightforward to play. To this day I don't own her, and to this day I still have no clue what LeBlancs have just done to me if I get one-shotted. Really should look up a gameplay video at some point. I imagine people often suck at her.

If you just go by win rates, Janna way outdoes Twisted Fate, that classic example that is banned in half of all matches. Hell, Fiora has a higher winrate on lolking. Tryndamere of all things higher still. Even Viktor, which I have only met one of and people seem complain about a lot in terms of viability. Eleventh and twelfth lowest are Kha'Zix and Lulu, both popular, one formerly "OP". Jayce is currently 14th lowest on lolking, below Karma and Sion . . .

win rates don't really reflect actual power that well, is all I'm saying.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#10mistrfantasyPosted 7/18/2013 7:11:25 AM
thebestestbest posted...
RatZDeezer posted...
thebestestbest posted...

Perfectly fine right?

What's your metric then?

win rate statistics don't mean much if you just lift them off of lolking. if you lift them off of something like this: http://leaguepedia.com/wiki/OLYMPUS_Champions_Spring_2013/Picks_and_Bans/Statistics,

or this:
http://fow.kr/#pickrank

then they begin to hold more value.