Name the most FREELO champion you can think of.

#11BenWhoDrownedPosted 7/18/2013 10:31:12 AM
Evelynn really. Freelo until whatever league it is that opponents learn how to buy pink wards (DEFINITELY not Bronze or Silver)
#12NaxochilsPosted 7/18/2013 10:36:53 AM
Singed. Cause no matter how much you feed Singed still becomes the giant monster that he always is.
---
"But if i bootypooty when i don't have to bootypooty it might result in a bootydoody. And you don't want that on your mouth." - Meatwad
#13TheSchrefPosted 7/18/2013 10:38:35 AM
Kayle is still a monster (espeically pre-gold). Unless you're are truly awful at this game, I guarantee you'll get to gold if you play her every game (I played her in every role at least 4 times on my way up to Gold I).
#14xDarknezzxPosted 7/18/2013 10:40:17 AM
TheSchref posted...
Kayle is still a monster (espeically pre-gold). Unless you're are truly awful at this game, I guarantee you'll get to gold if you play her every game (I played her in every role at least 4 times on my way up to Gold I).

kayle jungle is still good?
---
LoL IGN: Maulios Dad
Pkmn White FC: 4471 1791 0808
#15TheSchrefPosted 7/18/2013 10:42:38 AM(edited)
xDarknezzx posted...
TheSchref posted...

kayle jungle is still good?

It's not good, but I played her for the ult. Nothing better than saving your idiot teammates who don't know how to position themselves. If you want to substitute a different jungle, ADC, and support you can. I didn't though. I pretty much played Kayle every single game, lol.
#16luigi33Posted 7/18/2013 10:41:49 AM
Janna.
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33
#17CarbonightsPosted 7/18/2013 10:52:23 AM(edited)
Irelia.

Currently extremely underestimated.

Tanky masteries with AS marks/quints. Play passively and easily farm under your tower with Q until you get TF/IBG (depends on the lane, screw BorK on Irelia until lategame if at all).

All in enemy and then outscale almost every other top laner, build tanky and become unkillable while still pumping out enough damage to assassinate their carries due to W and Sheen procs.

She's the perfect counter to top laners that need to snowball because you CANNOT kill an Irelia if she builds cautiously; E is the perfect disengage tool and will allow Irelia to escape any fight that isn't in her favor, and any fight that is in her favor she will easily win.

I cannot think of a match I've played as Irelia where I didn't do extremely well.
#18mutation10101Posted 7/18/2013 10:55:24 AM
Banned - I would have to say Thresh. His kit is too good.
Unbanned - Jungle Elise practically got me through all of silver. Level 3 ganks too good.
---
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.
#19theBIGman53Posted 7/18/2013 10:58:10 AM
Jayce. Build Muramana, win game.
---
Just so everyone knows, the plural of STAFF is STAVES
#20LordClydePosted 7/18/2013 11:18:25 AM(edited)
batman3k5 posted...
Fizz

TF

TF maybe, Fizz... I don't know..

Fizz is only freelo in low elo, when people don't know what they're doing. Fizz scales really well from being fed.. but he can also have a really bad game if he doesn't.

TF, you have to be somewhat seasoned with him... He has an extremely strong presence early and late, and will punish you dearly if you make a mistake late-game. But, he's not an easy champ to master, by far.

A lot of people say Vayne is freelo... But Vayne is a mixed bag, too... Her strength is a trade off from her squishyness.. She needs very good timing and positioning to do well. Otherwise, she just gets focused and melted.