Sejuani tips

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Kirby_Guru

Kirby_Guru
3 years ago#1
I'm looking to improve my Sejuani game. Is it viable to go for a level 2 gank on mid? After I kill wolves, get to level 2, and grab my Q, to go through the river to get to wraiths and try to get some good harass/a kill? on the mid champ. Or is it not worth the damage I may take. Yeah, yeah, I know, depends on the circumstance, but I'm curious.

Also, are Boots of Swiftness good on her? I can't make my mind up.
If pro is the opposite of con, what is the opposite of progress?
W2 FC: 0992 1918 4342

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
3 years ago#2
Kirby_Guru posted...
I'm looking to improve my Sejuani game. Is it viable to go for a level 2 gank on mid? After I kill wolves, get to level 2, and grab my Q, to go through the river to get to wraiths and try to get some good harass/a kill? on the mid champ. Or is it not worth the damage I may take. Yeah, yeah, I know, depends on the circumstance, but I'm curious.

Also, are Boots of Swiftness good on her? I can't make my mind up.

Yes, depending on your mid laner you can get a lvl 2 gank off, otherwise you're better off going from buff -> buff nabbing level 3 THEN ganking whatever lane you choose to do so.

No. You already have increased resistance to slows due to your passive, if you're going for a gank-heavy route just get Boots of Mobility w/Homeguard.
Ecchi Highlight: Nanatsu no Taizai
"Awesome story, lovable characters, great art, and a smidge of ecchi to lay on the side."

Kirby_Guru
3 years ago#3
thanks for the input, anybody else have anything constructive?

User Info: Dark_Luna3

Dark_Luna3
3 years ago#4
Max Q first.

Get W to rank 2 (or 3 should you feel you need to) early for jungling and then max Q > E > W.

Why? Q being a low CD helps mobility, burst damage and killing objectives. It's her highest scaling damage ability through ranking up and securing dragon (It'll do 460 damage on dragon at rank 5 guaranteed -- as well as any buff).

And of course, Q being a low cooldown = more interrupts.

Just saying this in-case you don't already.

Kirby_Guru
3 years ago#5
I have been maxing W first, is Q really that much better? Interesting.

Also, are defensive boots just the best buy on her then (Mercs/Tabi)? If not the mobility ones.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived