Sejuani tips

#1Kirby_GuruPosted 7/18/2013 12:46:15 PM
I'm looking to improve my Sejuani game. Is it viable to go for a level 2 gank on mid? After I kill wolves, get to level 2, and grab my Q, to go through the river to get to wraiths and try to get some good harass/a kill? on the mid champ. Or is it not worth the damage I may take. Yeah, yeah, I know, depends on the circumstance, but I'm curious.

Also, are Boots of Swiftness good on her? I can't make my mind up.
---
If pro is the opposite of con, what is the opposite of progress?
W2 FC: 0992 1918 4342
#2EcchiBakaPosted 7/18/2013 12:54:52 PM
Kirby_Guru posted...
I'm looking to improve my Sejuani game. Is it viable to go for a level 2 gank on mid? After I kill wolves, get to level 2, and grab my Q, to go through the river to get to wraiths and try to get some good harass/a kill? on the mid champ. Or is it not worth the damage I may take. Yeah, yeah, I know, depends on the circumstance, but I'm curious.

Also, are Boots of Swiftness good on her? I can't make my mind up.

Yes, depending on your mid laner you can get a lvl 2 gank off, otherwise you're better off going from buff -> buff nabbing level 3 THEN ganking whatever lane you choose to do so.

No. You already have increased resistance to slows due to your passive, if you're going for a gank-heavy route just get Boots of Mobility w/Homeguard.
---
Ecchi Highlight: Nanatsu no Taizai
"Awesome story, lovable characters, great art, and a smidge of ecchi to lay on the side."
#3Kirby_Guru(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 4:59:00 AM
thanks for the input, anybody else have anything constructive?
---
#4Dark_Luna3Posted 7/19/2013 5:07:54 AM(edited)
Max Q first.

Get W to rank 2 (or 3 should you feel you need to) early for jungling and then max Q > E > W.

Why? Q being a low CD helps mobility, burst damage and killing objectives. It's her highest scaling damage ability through ranking up and securing dragon (It'll do 460 damage on dragon at rank 5 guaranteed -- as well as any buff).

And of course, Q being a low cooldown = more interrupts.

Just saying this in-case you don't already.
#5Kirby_Guru(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 9:13:57 AM
I have been maxing W first, is Q really that much better? Interesting.

Also, are defensive boots just the best buy on her then (Mercs/Tabi)? If not the mobility ones.
---