---
Worst elo on GameFAQs forums
#2ssj4supervegetaPosted 7/18/2013 1:51:45 PM
dyrus and oddone messed up real bad that game
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#3MlREFOXPosted 7/18/2013 1:57:56 PM
They suck. I'll give them credit for being good when professional play was in its infancy, but so were those guys that shot free throws underhanded in the 30s. Time to retire that Baylife crap.
#4Stalky24Posted 7/18/2013 2:14:43 PM
Wildturtle is worst ADC this split. He is worse than frommalpestreet.

He gets caught all the time and none of their win he carried.
#5CheezWhizXPosted 7/18/2013 2:16:33 PM
MlREFOX posted...
They suck. I'll give them credit for being good when professional play was in its infancy, but so were those guys that shot free throws underhanded in the 30s. Time to retire that Baylife crap.

they literally just won the LCS split like 3 months ago. Frost and Blaze were also pretty ass for like 6-7 months in Korea yet you don't see people ragging on them during that time.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
League of Legends IGN: Vave
#6RatZDeezerPosted 7/18/2013 2:21:29 PM
Stalky24 posted...
Wildturtle is worst ADC this split. He is worse than frommalpestreet.

He gets caught all the time and none of their win he carried.

yeah he's really really mediocre. Never really does well, doesn't do too bad, but he doesn't really do anything that helps TSM win.
---
terran
#7king0091Posted 7/18/2013 2:24:52 PM
CheezWhizX posted...
MlREFOX posted...

they literally just won the LCS split like 3 months ago. Frost and Blaze were also pretty ass for like 6-7 months in Korea yet you don't see people ragging on them during that time.

Yea lol. They just won the spring split and now people are talking like that wasn't even S3.
#8mistrfantasyPosted 7/18/2013 2:54:41 PM
king0091 posted...
CheezWhizX posted...
MlREFOX posted...

Yea lol. They just won the spring split and now people are talking like that wasn't even S3.

let's be honest, it's a good thing that tsm sucks. they've proven they cannot take on the world AT ALL. Neither has any other NA team. C9 is the hope NA can do better then last place.
#9RavelthusPosted 7/18/2013 2:59:41 PM
IMO, C9 is the only team that actually tries hard.

They actually practice, scrim, watch better teams and figure out what they do (Koreans, duh), etc. And they take it all seriously.

Every other team just has a bloated ego.
---
MacBook Pro 2011 | Crucial M4 256GB
http://i.imgur.com/EIlO2al.gif
#10ShorkazzaPosted 7/18/2013 2:59:46 PM
Sucks but I'll stay TSM faithful. Gonna have bad games, it happens =/