Some champs are too cheap to be that good

#1MishimaBloodPosted 7/20/2013 8:30:13 PM
Like Jax, Ryze, Blitz etc.. These champs are way too cheap to be so strong... Ryzes spell CDs are ridiculous and so is their damage. Jax, build triforce and engage 1v5. And a dodge... A DODGE! Really... Lux. Build CD reduction and spamm R doing 800+ damage every 20 secs. Riot should do something about CDs. Its just unfair. And before you come saying that I cry becuz Im getting owned, I just carried a 4v5 game with Ryze. 15/3/9. And the game before that yes we got owned in teamfights by a jax that was 2/4 in lane with me (I had Vlad).
Discuss
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle
#2Gods_HandPosted 7/20/2013 8:32:43 PM
Prices of champs are not based on how good or balanced they are, but how new they are. You want the newer champs you have to pay more.
#3Badmood136Posted 7/20/2013 8:33:52 PM
IP cost is based off of how new the champ is - not how "good" they are. The supposed intent is for all of the champs to be equally viable, hence the constant balancing Riot does. (tho the devs obviously favor certain champs/types of champs over others at times.)
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: LoL, TF2
#4ryanaPosted 7/20/2013 8:34:10 PM
......people STILL think champ price reflects how good they are? Despite the hundreds of times its been stated that its based off release date?
---
I have a sig so I can use caps lock
#5batman3k5Posted 7/20/2013 8:35:47 PM
MishimaBlood posted...
Like Jax, Ryze, Blitz etc.. These champs are way too cheap to be so strong... Ryzes spell CDs are ridiculous and so is their damage. Jax, build triforce and engage 1v5. And a dodge... A DODGE! Really... Lux. Build CD reduction and spamm R doing 800+ damage every 20 secs. Riot should do something about CDs. Its just unfair. And before you come saying that I cry becuz Im getting owned, I just carried a 4v5 game with Ryze. 15/3/9. And the game before that yes we got owned in teamfights by a jax that was 2/4 in lane with me (I had Vlad).
Discuss

Any champ can be good depending on who is playing them and who they are play against just as how champs that people say suck can be op
---
Worst elo on GameFAQs forums
#6TaijouroukunPosted 7/20/2013 9:15:14 PM
it's a bad idea anyway to make stronger champ cost more because then only one of two things can happen: either the more expensive champs are in fact stronger, so no one buys the cheaper champs; or the more expensive champ are not actually stronger, ripping off everyone who bought them.

on a side note, is the above the correct usage of a colon and semicolon?
#7MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 9:17:17 PM
People.. Im not saying they re cheap IP wise. What I meant is that they are too easy to use for them to be that strong. Im sorry if I said it Im a wrong way
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle
#8FvPPosted 7/20/2013 9:17:50 PM
>Blitz
>good champ

lol
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#9gwwakPosted 7/20/2013 9:22:04 PM
Blitz is a bad champ cause you can never play him.
---
Hardcore - We'll probably be modded for this...