Look, more Elise nerfs.

#1NicoGrimmPosted 7/22/2013 8:06:52 PM(edited)
http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/25173-riot-pwyff-posts-tentative-pbe-changes-pbe-patch

Elise
Summary: Spiderlings are now less tanky overall, particularly against champions who build penetration. Spiderlings will also descend from Rappel after Elise does, so if Elise Rappels with tower aggro and no minions around, she’ll be the first target to be hit after she lands (towers used to hit Spiderlings first). Rappel's will no longer allow Elise to travel outside of her indicated range.

Spiderlings
Health reduced
Armor increased (based on Spider Form rank)
Magic Resist increased (based on Spider Form rank)
Multi-target damage reduction adjusted
Vision radius reduced
Spiderlings now instantly vanish upon shifting into Human Form
Spiderlings are now grouped closer together while moving

Volatile Spiderling
Movement Speed of the spiderling has been reduced
Vision radius of the spiderling has been reduced

Rappel
Elise can no longer descend outside of the indicated area
Fixed a bug where Elise could begin casting spells and attacking as soon as she began her descent while she was still untargetable
Spiderlings will now descend from Rappel slightly after Elise, instead of descending at the same time

Blah.
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#2BelligeroPosted 7/22/2013 8:07:44 PM
Cool.
#3zeppelin312Posted 7/22/2013 8:08:40 PM
tbh I expected more
#4NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 8:11:24 PM
The only thing I'm upset about is the Volatile Spiderling nerf. It's already slow, and extremely telegraphed. Why make it even slower?
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#5princemarth23Posted 7/22/2013 8:14:35 PM
She'll still be OP.
#6CheezWhizXPosted 7/22/2013 8:15:49 PM
she's one of the 3 champs who maintain something like a 90% pick/ban rate across EVERY region. she deserves a nerf.
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
League of Legends IGN: Vave
#7negative4Posted 7/22/2013 8:21:09 PM
It's a fair hit. She can't turret dive you and the Rappel range decreasing is a huge factor.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#8SorrySleepingPosted 7/22/2013 8:29:47 PM
NicoGrimm posted...
The only thing I'm upset about is the Volatile Spiderling nerf. It's already slow, and extremely telegraphed. Why make it even slower?

Throw it out, switch to spider, Q.

It's obvious Riot wants Elise's human form to be useless except for Q, and just combo into her spider form.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#9ryanaPosted 7/22/2013 8:38:02 PM
I love Elise

And honestly, these nerfs are totally justified.
---
I have a sig so I can use caps lock
#10Village IdiotPosted 7/22/2013 8:41:15 PM
You gotta admit though, being outside her Rapple circle yet she still lands on you is BS.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude