Look, more Elise nerfs.

#21LordMordorPosted 7/22/2013 10:39:48 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
NicoGrimm posted...
The only thing I'm upset about is the Volatile Spiderling nerf. It's already slow, and extremely telegraphed. Why make it even slower?

Throw it out, switch to spider, Q.

It's obvious Riot wants Elise's human form to be useless except for Q, and just combo into her spider form.

a stun is useless?

Spider from was always going to be the form that got the kills and did the damage, spiderQ should have been enough to make that clear
Volitile spiders will still be good at clearing waves and checking bushes
Plus you still want her human form Q to poke them down into kill range

if you wanted the spider to hit even before you would always transform right after you sent it

literally nothing changed that would make Human form any more or less important to her overall kit
---
This election year....vote the Dark Lord Sauron
He promises better healthcare and free Rings of Power!
#22HeartlessCharmsPosted 7/22/2013 10:43:20 PM
NicoGrimm posted...
So, how much does thsi hurt her jungle? Specifically, her first clear.

um. it wont. Unless her human W dmg was nerfed or the as bonus in spider was but I dont think I see that.
---
"I'd rather die than be average."
#23Frost_shock_FTWPosted 7/22/2013 10:43:31 PM
NicoGrimm posted...
The only thing I'm upset about is the Volatile Spiderling nerf. It's already slow, and extremely telegraphed. Why make it even slower?

Really? Once that sucker locks on to you unless there are minions nearby you can't avoid it. It is obnoxious and has no counter play other than hoping you're near something else for it to run into.
---
That was a hotel?
Contacts in Profile
#24JaggiJumperPosted 7/22/2013 10:49:48 PM
NicoGrimm posted...
Rappel's will no longer allow Elise to travel outside of her indicated range.

NOOOOOOOO

I've loved how this skill works since release. Mash E on an enemy and the second they get in range, even if they then flash out of range, you will lock onto them :(
---
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. http://i.imgur.com/XZMbGQq.gif
http://i.imgur.com/a4FS1pt.gif
#25Patrick52WillisPosted 7/22/2013 10:52:18 PM
tbqh these all seem fair
---
San Francisco 49ers
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q9fez/
#26HeartlessCharmsPosted 7/22/2013 10:54:05 PM
Patrick52Willis posted...
tbqh these all seem fair

This.
I mostly play Elise jungle in ranked but none of these changes seem QQ worthy.
---
"I'd rather die than be average."
#27XialohPosted 7/22/2013 11:00:51 PM
I wish I could sell or trade my champs. I'd toss Elise right the hell out. Nerf magnets aren't my style. I enjoyed her back when people thought she was terrible -_-..
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#28MeLikeyPiePosted 7/22/2013 11:39:53 PM
Xialoh posted...
I wish I could sell or trade my champs. I'd toss Elise right the hell out. Nerf magnets aren't my style. I enjoyed her back when people thought she was terrible -_-..

Agreed...>_>
---
Here I come, King of Heroes! Do you have enough weapons at your disposal? - Emiya Shirou