Best champs to learn to last hit with?

#21plasmatic5Posted 7/23/2013 8:39:25 AM
natchu96 posted...
Not Malzahar, that's for sure. His last hitting is pretty much on automatic once you have your skills.

You need 3 ranks in your E before you can worry about auto-farming though. It does help if you have a voidling though. They do so much damage.

And each champion's last hitting is different. Some champions have quick animations (MF has the best auto in the game pretty much). Some champions have very bad drawback so that you begin the auto but it doesn't fire for a while (Poppy, Ashe); some champs have very slow missile speed (Anivia, Annie). It depends on which champion you're playing. But overall, I would try with Ashe or Anivia.

Also, remember, if you're playing Karthus, press Q to auto.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#22_Yag_Posted 7/23/2013 8:43:37 AM
j4 is among the easiest champs to last hit with imho due to his passive, but if you're trying to learn how to last hit in general having the crutch might be a step in the wrong direction :/
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
#23ophanseraph123Posted 7/23/2013 8:45:04 AM
If you want champs with good, responsive AA animations, go with characters like Lissandra, Caitlyn and Zyra.

It's so hard to miss CS with these three it's not even funny.
---
I'd love to hear your life story and all, but I'm kind of busy eating this nice plate of "I don't give a damn".
#24LlamaNubPosted 7/23/2013 8:47:18 AM
_Yag_ posted...
j4 is among the easiest champs to last hit with imho due to his passive, but if you're trying to learn how to last hit in general having the crutch might be a step in the wrong direction :/

J4 is the troll of last-hitting. Great at last hitting normally. Exceptionally frustrating to last hit under turret without using abilities.
---
When life gives you lemons, blame yourself for planting the wrong tree.
#25MonkeymooXDPosted 7/23/2013 8:49:29 AM
necroix05 posted...
Vlad is prolly the hardest.

Nah, Zed is harder.