Wait, is Tristana a counter to Lucian?

#1scaler24Posted 7/23/2013 10:09:54 AM
At least that's what I've been hearing. The only advantage I can think of is her built-in escape and her ultimate being able to counter Lucian's.
---
The Official Herr Edgeworth of the Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Board
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Team: Zero/Wright/Ammy
#2Eraser0627Posted 7/23/2013 10:20:39 AM
i see how it could be on paper but skill and the support can always be a deciding factor
---
League Ign: Poison Pitfall
#3nibs88Posted 7/23/2013 11:25:49 AM
More range, can out run him with her jump even with his dash, and can knock him out of ult. I guess he could be but I never count adc's being able to counter each other because it entirely depends on skill level and supports
#4DartkunPosted 7/23/2013 12:17:42 PM
Whenever anyone talks about counters, you have to assume all parties have equal skill otherwise you could do that with anything

"Can Soraka beat a tri-lane of Leona, Draven and LeBlanc?"

"Well, if the enemies are really bad, skill matters the most"

It's absurd.

@nibs88
I think some ADCs counter others, Cait v. Vayne is a pretty harsh lane...
---
GameFAQs where mods are allowed to troll
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#5Frost_shock_FTWPosted 7/23/2013 12:22:01 PM
I don't think Tristana completely counters anyone in lane. She just farms and jumps around.

While Lucian is ulting, Tristana can jump to a different angle and knock Lucian back, but depending on the positioning Lucian can just dash back to the correct angle.
---
Every Villain Is Lemons, otherwise known as E.V.I.L.!
Contacts in Profile
#6earthmaster3Posted 7/23/2013 1:04:23 PM
Dartkun posted...
Whenever anyone talks about counters, you have to assume all parties have equal skill otherwise you could do that with anything

"Can Soraka beat a tri-lane of Leona, Draven and LeBlanc?"

"Well, if the enemies are really bad, skill matters the most"

It's absurd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzzZsRKb23I
---
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch