How's Tristana compared to Vayne?

#1Flame_HazardPosted 7/24/2013 5:24:07 PM
Been playing Vayne, playing semi safe and getting fed by mid game generally. Riot is about to end that, so I want to move to another hyper carry that destroys things mid-late game. Is Tristana the way to go? Or should I be looking into say, Twitch?
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#2OmniImmortalPosted 7/24/2013 5:26:39 PM
Nah, you're better off with going Wukong.
#3XxAzerothxXPosted 7/24/2013 5:29:30 PM
OmniImmortal posted...
Nah, you're better off with going Wukong.

^ For mid game, Wukong is one of the most stellar bruisers in terms of blowing up enemy teams and controlling fights.
#4zeppelin312Posted 7/24/2013 5:33:59 PM
twitch is stronger mid than trist
#5ryanaPosted 7/24/2013 5:34:46 PM
Nerfs aren't even really annouced yet and already people are freaking out and quitting Vayne. This community....
---
Everybody wishes they had as cool a hat as Caitlyn
#6HeartlessCharmsPosted 7/24/2013 5:39:02 PM
ryana posted...
Nerfs aren't even really annouced yet and already people are freaking out and quitting Vayne. This community....

This. This community is laughable.
---
"I'd rather die than be average."
#7TomorrowDogPosted 7/24/2013 5:48:02 PM
Vayne is getting nerfed. That means you don't play her anymore. Don't play nerfed champions.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#8Flame_Hazard(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 7:56:06 PM
zeppelin312 posted...
twitch is stronger mid than trist

Noted, I'll have to try them both.

To the remaining posts - I call it preparing myself. I've been playing Vayne/Varus exclusively. If she's nerfed (more specifically, overnerfed), I'd rather already be prepared and have practice with a different ADC. Get ahead of the crowd and decide who the next ADC to be nerfed will be before it spikes to the highest popularity out of nowhere.

And I intend to continue playing Vayne provided that whatever nerfs she gets don't look too devastating to me. As it stands, I'm fine with the apparent CDR increase on her ult. I'm extremely annoyed by the condemn nerf, but I'll probbaly be fine with that too. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna look for another ADC in the event that they hurt more than I anticipate though.
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#9ReikkenPosted 7/24/2013 7:58:30 PM
trist has more self peel and is more in-fight snowbally than either of them. but she's not as good at dueling as vayne
---
"Somebody get me up so I can die fighting!"
#10MilanBarcaPosted 7/24/2013 8:04:42 PM
are you serious tc?