C9 amazing team

#11king0091Posted 7/25/2013 8:01:37 PM
Lexar_ posted...
Meanwhile, in Korea, Ozone is stomping the other Koreans teams on the same level that C9 is stomping over here. I think they only lost 1 game so far in the summer tournament, and that was a troll game where they picked teleport Mundo top or something because they were already guaranteed the top spot.

This is true, however Ozone isn't playing the whole league at the moment. And SK telecom is completely undefeated if I recall correctly.
#12JiminyTheDingoPosted 7/25/2013 8:07:31 PM
AgentReborn posted...
Replace Regi with Alex Ich and TSM is unstoppable. Best team in the world by far

Itchy isn't the best mid, the rest of TSM are not the best in their respective roles, and the team doesn't have the communication that Asian teams do.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#13gallantknightPosted 7/25/2013 8:10:19 PM
JiminyTheDingo posted...
AgentReborn posted...
Replace Regi with Alex Ich and TSM is unstoppable. Best team in the world by far

Itchy isn't the best mid, the rest of TSM are not the best in their respective roles, and the team doesn't have the communication that Asian teams do.

It's not just communication. The good Asian teams are just all better players mechanically and have a much deeper understanding of the game, the real numbers and math of it that they unconsciously know. And of course, it's not even just communication anymore when they just play with each other all day with analysts and coaches guiding your hands. They already know what's going to happen and what to do, kinda like what C9 is currently doing now with Lemonnation's secret book. The Asian teams are just significantly better at it.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#14AgentRebornPosted 7/25/2013 8:13:58 PM
Alex Ich is quite arguably the best Midlaner in the world.
Xpecial is arguably the best support player in the world
Turtle is mechanically as good as any other ADC in the world

All the Korean toplaners seem to regard Dyrus quite highly, so much in fact that the stand-by strat for beating TSM was just to camp Dyrus all game long and just have their mid outplay Regi
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
#15shadyelfPosted 7/25/2013 8:17:02 PM
dyrus is a great top lane but he needs to play more champs

kinda boring watching him sometimes
---
?
#16gallantknightPosted 7/25/2013 8:30:00 PM(edited)
shadyelf posted...

Ban Rumble or Jayce

take the other one

force him onto Renekton or Shen

1v2 him

win, essentially. That's what C9 has been doing, except they can just have Balls 1v1 him if Balls picks a strong duelist.

That being said, he's picked Lee a lot in Solo queue and I'm wondering when he'll bust it out, esp. because of the incoming Jayce nerfs and how he's actually pretty damn good with him. He can actually pull off the Insec successfully.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#17batman3k5Posted 7/25/2013 8:42:03 PM
gallantknight posted...
shadyelf posted...

Ban Rumble or Jayce

take the other one

1v2 him

win, essentially. That's what C9 has been doing, except they can just have Balls 1v1 him if Balls picks a strong duelist.

That being said, he's picked Lee a lot in Solo queue and I'm wondering when he'll bust it out, esp. because of the incoming Jayce nerfs and how he's actually pretty damn good with him. He can actually pull off the Insec successfully.

He does not even smartcast his Lee :/
---
Worst elo on GameFAQs forums
#18gallantknightPosted 7/25/2013 8:43:47 PM
batman3k5 posted...
gallantknight posted...
shadyelf posted...

Ban Rumble or Jayce

take the other one

1v2 him

He does not even smartcast his Lee :/

Which makes it kinda crazy that he can still do the Insec!! I was giggling when he tried to smartcast the first few games, then he just gave up and practiced until he could do it without smartcasting. :P
---
#19CheezWhizXPosted 7/25/2013 9:00:24 PM(edited)
AgentReborn posted...
Xpecial is arguably the best support player in the world

lol. i doubt he breaks top 10. for one, patoy and bloodwater are already better than him so he's not even the best in his own region.

---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
League of Legends IGN: Vave
#20SoulknightX0Posted 7/25/2013 9:08:21 PM
gallantknight posted...
shadyelf posted...

Ban Rumble or Jayce

take the other one

1v2 him

This. I believe it was stated somewhere Koreans find his playstyle interesting, and he's often the focus point for any and all bans against tsm when on international stages, because Regi gets destroyed by NA mids easily, let alone Korean ones.

Ban him out, dumpster regi, gg tsm, although not sure if that changes with Turtle on ADC, but its rare to see target bans at ADCs since top/jungle/mid roles have more stupid champs
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bentrey/