Why does no one ban ashe vs C9

#11darkwing1232Posted 7/26/2013 4:04:59 PM
Well to be honest, C9 could probably make Hiemer and Fiora look viable and even OP against most of these other NA teams. Their skill level is just so much higher they make non-god tier champs look ridiculously OP.
#12KinzuPosted 7/26/2013 4:05:45 PM
I'm wondering why pro team keep playing normal predictable champions and comps against them. How many wins does it take before these teams realize C9 knows how to out pick them and beat their normal strategy.
#13DualitypainPosted 7/26/2013 4:07:12 PM
Bhellium posted...
I think it's more along the lines of "we don't want them getting xyz more."
Alternatively, "lol ban Ashe u crazy"

Teams aren't opposed to doing unorthadox bans to hit key players. I'd say the most banned champ against EG is Anivia, a champ who is rarely banned, because of Froggen.
---
LoL IGN: Mr Microwave
#14Soul Reaver4Posted 7/26/2013 4:09:54 PM
Bhellium posted...
I think it's more along the lines of "we don't want them getting xyz more."
Alternatively, "lol ban Ashe u crazy"

This, along with the fact that I'm sure they've got other champs they could choose for initiation *cough*Sona*cough* if Ashe were banned.
---
Discussion of rape or incest should remain serious - GameFAQs ToS
I didn't even know this was possible... Somebody beat Snake... http://i.imgur.com/dAtcCfH.gif
#15holyknight14Posted 7/26/2013 4:12:23 PM
I'm more confused as to why the other team ever lets Balls have Rumble. The guy makes 1v2 look easy when he plays that champ...
#16secdawgsPosted 7/26/2013 4:17:08 PM
Its hard to ban out everything. They were winning early in the season b/c other champs were carrying.
#17king0091Posted 7/26/2013 4:21:47 PM
secdawgs posted...
Its hard to ban out everything. They were winning early in the season b/c other champs were carrying.

This. It seemed like Sneaky was playing Blue Ez almost exclusively the first part of the split then he switched and started winning with Draven.

People just don't make a habit of banning ADCs because they are team dependent more so than other roles. However Ashe Arrow does allow C9 to win a lot of teamfights because they never really had a lot of teamfight damage as the ADC and it was more of their solo laners, but Ashe brings way more utility than other ADCs as it forces a teamfight from any range then it is piled on with even more CC.

He might switch to Varus if they start banning ashe.
#18AK47plzPosted 7/26/2013 4:38:44 PM
I really want to see Janna or Nami vs. ashe/zyra. As soon as ashe tries to initiate, janna/nami ult them to avoid c9 from completely destroying the team with aoe.
---
terran
#19lascat9Posted 7/26/2013 4:42:55 PM
Teams really should just ban Zac, Ashe, Zyra, Rumble, Zed, Ryze, Nasus, Elise, Jayce, Kennen, Ezreal and Thresh. It's so easy.
---
Not changing this until Chicago Cubs win the World Series. Started: 1908
#20DetriimentPosted 7/26/2013 6:48:36 PM
Banning Ashe would do nothing.. you clearly can't analyze C9's play at a high level.

Meteos Zac, Hai Zed/Jayce, Balls Rumble/(Almost any toplane champ, this guy is a God), Lemonnation's Thresh/Zyra, and now, according to you, Sneaky's Ashe, are all ban worthy against C9.

Not even counting other champs which are just all-around strong,(ie TF) there is so much to ban against C9 that banning everything is impossible...banning Ashe would do absolutely nothing.

So stop talking like you know anything about competitive LoL and remind yourself that TSM has been the #1 team in NA for 2 years now... they know a lot more about this game then you do. Lol.
---
Enlightened rule by the dead is preferable to the misguided failures of the living. - Kinoc.
LoL IGN: Spicy Curry (Plat)