Hecarim, Sejuani, or Zac?

#11ChocoboDreamsPosted 7/27/2013 10:33:17 AM
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Vegerunks posted...
Sej has the Best CC and is the better tank out of all of them.

Hecarim is a stronger dueler so you can better expect to survive a counter jungle invade.

Zac is not meant for damage at all he's meant to just soak up damage and knock enemies up. His damage is severely lacking compared to the other 2.

Spammable AOE %HP damage says you dont know what you're talking about, chump.

Yeah, I always heard Zac did pretty good damage, and I've seen him carry. I was confused for a moment.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#12Knight_Of_OrderPosted 7/27/2013 11:01:44 AM
ChocoboDreams posted...
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Vegerunks posted...
Sej has the Best CC and is the better tank out of all of them.

Hecarim is a stronger dueler so you can better expect to survive a counter jungle invade.

Zac is not meant for damage at all he's meant to just soak up damage and knock enemies up. His damage is severely lacking compared to the other 2.

Spammable AOE %HP damage says you dont know what you're talking about, chump.

Yeah, I always heard Zac did pretty good damage, and I've seen him carry. I was confused for a moment.

Just ignore Vegerunks' drivel.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#13NicoGrimmPosted 7/27/2013 11:17:44 AM
How has Hecarim's Q nerf, and Sejuani's W (I think?) effected their jungling?
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#14OMGWYATTPosted 7/27/2013 11:29:20 AM
Evelynn and Nasus imo.

I never really liked Zac tho.
---
XboxLive: Riotsquad18
#15leak_manPosted 7/27/2013 12:18:44 PM
Sej's ratio nerf only hurts her late game damage, it doesn't do anything to her early jungling.
#16RoboZygoPosted 7/27/2013 1:58:19 PM
I've played Zac a lot since release and he is definitely the bomb. His combo BEFORE 6 is a good gank, and after 6 if you land your E it's almost 90% sure you just got that lane a kill. Not to mention his teamfight utility with just R+W to melt the enemy team and knock them around.
---
Black FC: 5414-9910-5999