Riot is cycling through champions every patch

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 7/27/2013 3:18:40 PM
Everytime they nerf champions it always leads to other champions being relatively stronger.
Then they nerf those champions which leads to other champions being relatively stronger.

How long will this cycle continue? Will they ever release patch notes that reads "no changes to champions other than bug fixes"?
#2UnderwaterAirPosted 7/27/2013 3:19:23 PM
Nerf everyone until minions are stronger. :D
#3MindManipulatorPosted 7/27/2013 3:23:03 PM
competitive gaming follows evolution theories surprisingly well. there never will be a balance and they need to nerf and buff to keep up with the natural selection that is the players
---
Ah man, read that as MathMurderer- PepTheGreat
#4XcZeus3469Posted 7/27/2013 3:23:36 PM
well considering starcraft took about 10 years to balance, with no new content being added, I'd say....not a chance in hell
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
#5aHappySackaPosted 7/27/2013 3:24:26 PM
The cycle of constant nerfs will continue, we will get nerfed and they will also get nerfed.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#6mistrfantasyPosted 7/27/2013 4:03:56 PM
XcZeus3469 posted...
well considering starcraft took about 10 years to balance, with no new content being added, I'd say....not a chance in hell

BW only had about 2 years of patching. Blizzard left the game alone. The beautiful thing about BW was that it was self balancing and balanced by the players.
#7UnderwaterAirPosted 7/27/2013 4:05:23 PM
BW only had about 2 years of patching. Blizzard left the game alone. The beautiful thing about BW was that it was self balancing and balanced by the players.

Someone would find an unstoppable strategy. Then two months later, someone found a way to beat that strategy and become unstoppable. And so on and so forth.