Riven v Quinn

#1HeartlessCharmsPosted 7/28/2013 1:07:47 AM(edited)
is literally the most rage inducing match up in the game. Riven can do nothing. Nothing at all. What the f*** is the Riven supposed to do?

I've literally never left a game mid match before besides for just straight disconnecting but with that matchup and 500 ping? F*** that.
---
"I'd rather die than be average."
#2luigi33Posted 7/28/2013 1:07:03 AM
wait for ganks.
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33
#3Frost_shock_FTWPosted 7/28/2013 1:09:07 AM
Riven doesn't get to complain about any matchups because she has a dash with a shield that scales off of AD, the most infuriating ability in the game.
---
That was an oval! It has to be a circle!
Contacts in Profile
#4HeartlessCharms(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 1:12:09 AM
Frost_shock_FTW posted...
Riven doesn't get to complain about any matchups because she has a dash with a shield that scales off of AD, the most infuriating ability in the game.

I have a gap closing shield to close some distance on Quinn? lolnope E
I actually get close to her and use my Q>AA>Q>AA>Q>AA? lolnope Q
ganks? lolnope W and wards
---
"I'd rather die than be average."
#5Frost_shock_FTWPosted 7/28/2013 1:16:57 AM
HeartlessCharms posted...
I have a gap closing shield to close some distance on Quinn? lolnope E
I actually get close to her and use my Q>AA>Q>AA>Q>AA? lolnope Q
ganks? lolnope W and wards

Oh, I never said Riven's ridiculous kit could beat Quinn. It just gives Riven no right to complain about having a bad matchup for once.

And Quinn is just as susceptible to ganks as any other warding top laner. If she's punishing a melee opponent, then she's probably pushed past her comfort zone.
---
CHOOOOOOOOOOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!
Contacts in Profile
#6KinzuPosted 7/28/2013 1:25:03 AM
If played correctly I still feel Riven should win this matchup. You can max your E first and just shield off her harass while farming. The wave should naturally push to you tower with her harassing as well which puts her in a position to be ganked.

Mid and Late game a farmed Riven is much more effective to a team than a Quinn as well. The only thing scary about a farmed or fed Quinn is her ability to 1v1 and split push. Quinn will out duel almost anyone you send to stop her and just run from 2 or more.
#7SlaynPosted 7/28/2013 1:50:20 AM
Anytime you have a crappy lane... build a defensive item and sit at your turret. That's it. Build a chain vest, sit at turret, max E first. GG.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116