---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzwNvWsbJKQ
#2FreshSushiPosted 7/28/2013 5:26:47 AM
You mean diamond.
---
Miyazaki...Seriously Namco....why....wwaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii
2014: DS II, The Evil Within, Ultra SSF4
#3MlREFOXPosted 7/28/2013 5:31:14 AM
At this point, it was a meme that many people misunderstood and adopted. If I read correctly, there was a movement on the Riot boards to nerd Vayne, the theory being that with enough pressure, riot would nerd a champ irregardless of their actual strength. Of course, what started off as a joke evolved into a whole lot of disinformation.
#4MarineKingPrimePosted 7/28/2013 5:32:29 AM
best dueling adc + no longer that weak of an early game to offset her beastly late game. She used to be super weak early -> hyper carry late, but now it's more like: kinda mediocre early -> better mid game than most adc's @ level 6+ -> hyper carry late
---
terran
#5dennis941012(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2013 5:32:31 AM
MlREFOX posted...
At this point, it was a meme that many people misunderstood and adopted. If I read correctly, there was a movement on the Riot boards to nerd Vayne, the theory being that with enough pressure, riot would nerd a champ irregardless of their actual strength. Of course, what started off as a joke evolved into a whole lot of disinformation.

so basically again because majority of incompetent community is whining on the forum riot is going to nerf a perfectly fine champion to oblivion?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzwNvWsbJKQ
#6thecrazyfrogPosted 7/28/2013 5:33:33 AM
She isn't fine.
#7MlREFOXPosted 7/28/2013 5:33:38 AM
dennis941012 posted...
MlREFOX posted...

so basically again because majority of incompetent community is whining on the forum riot is going to nerf a perfectly fine champion to oblivion?

Yes
#8PraetorianGhostPosted 7/28/2013 5:36:18 AM
It isn't vayne so much as it is that BotRK needs to be removed from the game.
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#9FreshSushiPosted 7/28/2013 5:53:57 AM
MlREFOX posted...

Except this isn't true at all.
---
Miyazaki...Seriously Namco....why....wwaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii
2014: DS II, The Evil Within, Ultra SSF4
#10PrintScreenKeyPosted 7/28/2013 6:31:38 AM
I don't know why they're nerfing vayne.
It's bad for every marksman player.
I know, as a kog main, that I absolutely crush every Vayne. I can kill her before she gets in range.
If Riot nerfs Vayne, I fear that there is nothing holding Kog back from completely decimating every other marksman, leading to the inevitable kog nerf and possibly a twitch nerf.

The nerf marksman movement will only result in marksman being less powerful relative to every other role. Thus, marksmen mains will be the only ones losing out.

Each marksman can be balanced with respect to each other, but using nerfs to balance them only makes the marksman role less significant.

Even if Riot balances them all with respect to each other by nerfing them, they'll still have 50% win rates because each game always has at least 2 marksman, one for each team. So it's hard to measure the contribution they deliver to the team.

In season 2, they had similar win rates but their contribution to the overall game is much higher.
Their contribution to the game now is getting smaller and smaller.