Just throwing it out there, Nikasaur looks atrocious.

#1Patrick52WillisPosted 7/28/2013 10:14:25 PM
That screencap for SS....ewwww.
---
San Francisco 49ers
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3q9fez/
#2IoriYagami1992Posted 7/28/2013 10:16:17 PM
Oh look this topic again
---
I am DaddyZeus67.
#3GevaudenPosted 7/28/2013 10:16:40 PM
I agree she looks like one of my male best friends which he even knows he's ugly.
---
LOL ign - Gonk
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7821/chronotrigger1000ad.gif
#4mulletmann21Posted 7/28/2013 10:17:23 PM
IoriYagami1992 posted...
Oh look this topic again

---
"Wisdom begins in wonder." - Socrates
LoL : BrutalWarstorm
#5TheSteelPhoenixPosted 7/28/2013 10:18:09 PM
I don't know. She is kind of cute.

But for some reason she has this huge sexual air about her, like my desire to slam her is far higher than her conventional looks should warrant. I knew a girl like that in highschool, not really pretty or anything other than average/kinda cute, but something about her makes you go gorilla mode.
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
#6TisroeroPosted 7/28/2013 10:20:21 PM
TheSteelPhoenix posted...

But for some reason she has this huge sexual air about her, like my desire to slam her is far higher than her conventional looks should warrant. I knew a girl like that in highschool, not really pretty or anything other than average/kinda cute, but something about her makes you go gorilla mode.

I think Billy Crystal explained it best.
---
"What's the point of living if we're all just born to die?"
#7TheSteelPhoenixPosted 7/28/2013 10:21:43 PM
Tisroero posted...

please elaborate. me and my friends all know this phenomenon, but have never figured out why.
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
#8PegetaPosted 7/28/2013 10:24:33 PM
she may be, but also looks 5x times better then half the female gamers out there.
#9TisroeroPosted 7/28/2013 10:25:17 PM
Tisroero posted...

please elaborate. me and my friends all know this phenomenon, but have never figured out why.

"Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her."

"So you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?"

"No, you pretty much want to nail 'em too."

"What if they don't want to have sex with you?

"Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story."
---
"What's the point of living if we're all just born to die?"
#10KirbixPosted 7/28/2013 10:28:22 PM
I was going to say I agreed, but eh...

It changes from week to week, I think. Her outfit and hairstyle this week aren't very flattering. But go back to the last Summoner's Showcase and she's still got it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji95DM_LQlM&list=SP06B086479804D6C9&index=2
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus