Did they seriously just make Vayne free before her nerf and botrk nerf?

#1bast999Posted 7/30/2013 4:02:01 AM
Cue all normal games ending at 30 minutes and being decided the split second either of the mirror match Vayne botlanes finish building botrk.

I was already seeing too much Vayne before, but now literally every match will be mirror Vayne botlane.
---
This but unironically.
#2BlueJonelethPosted 7/30/2013 4:02:56 AM
play draft :p
---
By refusing to kill your enemy, you'll endanger all the people he'll meet after you. - Gemini no Kanon -
#3xSighxPosted 7/30/2013 4:05:26 AM
i always get really really confused when people talk about a mirror match, then i remember blind pick exists :(
---
Copy/paste this in your sig if you support Sona!
#4bast999(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 4:09:49 AM(edited)
Guess I'll just support in ranked. Blinds gonna be boring as hell if there's two Vaynes every match. In draft, I'm not first pick and they never ban Vayne, so she's on one side or the other, that's even less fun.
---
This but unironically.
#5DolethorPosted 7/30/2013 4:16:18 AM
They do this all the time, Jayce was free 2 weeks ago.
---
Frankly my Dear... let's get married again.
#6ssj4supervegetaPosted 7/30/2013 4:21:56 AM
Lol sometimes i really love the whole "this champ is so op!" stuff

just cause it shifts so frequently to such random champs. xD vayne hasnt changed in sooooo long.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#7MizunoRyuuPosted 7/30/2013 4:25:27 AM
Why the crap biscuit is she even fotm? She's slightly above average at best - Cait, Draven, Ez and Trist all stomp her into oblivion.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#8ERLiNoPosted 7/30/2013 4:31:07 AM
MizunoRyuu posted...
Why the crap biscuit is she even fotm? She's slightly above average at best - Cait, Draven, Ez and Trist all stomp her into oblivion.

Ez gets DESTROYED by vayne, Draven used to destroy vayne but after nerf hes bad and you know it, every cait is bad at low elo and cait will dominate pre 6 in low elo and then vayne can kill her easily. Tristana is pretty OP right now aswell.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg