An Ez wished my baby died.

#1TaruxaiPosted 7/31/2013 1:19:15 AM
http://imgur.com/rEysWkx

I admitted to having to AFK due to my baby screaming for food so I had to feed her. I even went as far to type in all chat to request reporting since I had to leave. And then after the game, I apologized to everyone, and was replied to with that.

I understand that most people will say that if you have a baby, don't play games, but that is the only way I can have my "me" time. My main hobby. I wasn't playing while she was screaming either, she just up and started, and I had to go to her need. I just don't understand people sometimes. I understand people would be upset, but that upset to wish death on a baby?? I just don't understand.
#2batman3k5Posted 7/31/2013 1:23:56 AM
Its the internet
---
Worst elo on GameFAQs forums
#3TohruAdachiPosted 7/31/2013 1:35:40 AM
You should take your foot and stick it up his a-. Though seriously,just ignore people like that,they're most likely 10 year olds who use mommy's money.
---
LoL Username : Drippy
"Lord High Lord of Faeries"
#4CovenantPosted 7/31/2013 1:37:00 AM
You shouldn't play League while responsible for attending to a baby. League being the only way to get "you" time doesn't justify ruining the game for 9 other people.

And that Ezreal wasn't really wishing death upon your baby so much as he was wishing for you to suffer the loss of your baby. Also he's a stupid kid on the internet so who cares?
#5EphidelPosted 7/31/2013 1:44:47 AM
Why would you request to be reported? If you've got something like that to attend to, just tell your team and leave it at that. In fact, you probably hurt your team a bit more than usual by telling the enemy team you were going afk, because it might have taken them a little bit of time to notice otherwise.

That aside, yes, that was very rude of the Ezreal, but rude people on the internet aren't exactly uncommon.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pvtmi2I.gif
#6PainoGamerPosted 7/31/2013 1:55:46 AM
I hope he gets arrested like that one kid who got arrested for sarcastically mentioning he was gonna shoot up a school.
---
Best game ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhnGQXWi1U&feature
#7ShyGuySayPosted 7/31/2013 1:57:07 AM
I'm a fair person, so I hope both you and the Ez get banned.

Lesson: Don't afk either play the game or don't.
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
IGN: Shyguysay/Ritoplisnerf
#8_SanchePosted 7/31/2013 2:04:50 AM
I have a friend who has this same issue(having a kid) and he doesn't care one bit about how people act online but he understands what it is to lose a game based solely on one player. if stuff in real life happens ofcourse it'll take more priority but he tries to make it so that for an allotted time (20-35 min) he can go ahead and do his hobby which is play league. If his kid needs something he'll drop everything on a dime but it really does help to think ahead and try to avoid any such conflict in the future.

As to people online saying mean things....all i have to say is i'm sure this isn't the 1st time you've been on the internet. People can and will say anything they want and not care if they get banned from League. All you can do is report them and move on. Honestly who cares about those people they don't know who you are or what you're about. They should have been more understanding, feeding a child should atleast warrant a response like "meh, i guess you had to do it Real life>Video games" Shoot, i know i would.
---
Love me some Disgaea, Tales of Graces and Ni No Kuni.[Disgaea 1 was the best ^_^]
Philadelphia Eagles
#9BeerBongJohnPosted 7/31/2013 2:09:10 AM
feed baby b4 play da games
u can thank me later
---
mod me if you hear me
#10BerserkFGriffthPosted 7/31/2013 2:33:57 AM
/shrug, obviously unacceptable, but you wasted 20+ minutes of his time (and it's entirely your fault, because you shouldn't be playing something that requires a time investment if you know you're the sole caretaker of a small child.) and he might just have anger issues/have had an awful day. Or he's a stupid kid.
---
"We be light, we be life, we be fire! We sing electric flame, we rumble underground wind, we dance heaven!
Come be we and be free!"