An Ez wished my baby died.

#41Svara_DodolaPosted 7/31/2013 11:58:40 AM
TC doesn't deserve to get banned. It's only an offense to leave a game to annoy others on purpose. If there's a real life danger, responsibility or connection issue, it's forgivable.
---
Basking Rootwalla (1 Green, 1/1 creature) Tap: Basking Rootwalla gains +3/+3 until end of turn
#42Taruxai(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 12:05:01 PM
duo q wit teh bby xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I chuckled at this, because I will get my daughter into video games one day. :3

I understand that I shouldn't play a team game when I have real life responsabilities, and how it can effect other people, but I don't believe I just should stop playing because of it, it sounds absurd especially with others leaving for no reason at all.
#43Chielz0rPosted 7/31/2013 12:28:53 PM
You shouldn't play ranked at all if you might have to take care of a baby.
#44war32567Posted 7/31/2013 12:38:43 PM
Chielz0r posted...
You shouldn't play ranked at all if you might have to take care of a baby.

TC has clearly said he shouldn't have had to leave, but something came up unexpectedly.
Might as well say no one should play ranked at all if you have any chance of having a bad internet connection or something that can possibly interrupt you.
---
3DS FC:1950-8345-1631
#45whirlwind24Posted 7/31/2013 12:39:18 PM
Taruxai posted...
duo q wit teh bby xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I chuckled at this, because I will get my daughter into video games one day. :3

I understand that I shouldn't play a team game when I have real life responsabilities, and how it can effect other people, but I don't believe I just should stop playing because of it, it sounds absurd especially with others leaving for no reason at all.

So what is the point of this thread? Are we supposed to feel bad for you because someone got upset you ruined the game?

Stick to bots or something. If you play ranked/normals and it keeps happening then you deserve to be banned. Yes people leave for crappy reasons like getting mad etc, and obviously taking care of your daughter is the number one priority in your life....but when it comes down to it you ruined the game for your teammates just like tons of other people do when they leave a game. Having a different reason other than raging or a bad internet connection doesn't make it any better.
#46iiTryhardPosted 7/31/2013 12:41:27 PM(edited)
you have a wife, yes? what else are women for?

edit before i get modded: sarcasm
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL: I3eyond
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#47Septimo_OmegaPosted 7/31/2013 2:18:05 PM
To be honest, you shouldn't even be playing LoL when you have a baby. Be a good parent.
#48VoidgolemPosted 7/31/2013 2:22:07 PM
I'd pick a hobby that doesn't require at least 30 minutes of uninterrupted time while caring for children, but that's no justification for that ez.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqe4eqRA0v1qflc3ro1_500.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qhlgoAC.png
#49samuricexPosted 7/31/2013 2:24:10 PM
You did what you needed to, the Ez was over the line.

With that said, your "me" time needs to be something that won't screw others over... like a single player game. Or play with bots. You screwed over your team and it's like you saying "IDGAF!" It was selfish on your part.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#50Svara_DodolaPosted 7/31/2013 2:26:00 PM
You also shouldn't have a social life or do anything for fun once you have a baby.
---
Basking Rootwalla (1 Green, 1/1 creature) Tap: Basking Rootwalla gains +3/+3 until end of turn