Ryze early game

#1TekutsoPosted 7/31/2013 11:29:39 AM
Old boy was already hurting, he just got castrated with this patch though Tbh.
---
Don Mattrick and co. XBONED me so now I'm on a Cerny Journey to BASED SONY to beg forgiveness from LORD Jack Tretton
#2zhe_king_of_apePosted 7/31/2013 12:21:15 PM
good, hes stupid
---
LoL IGN: TheMinecrafter12
Best ADC Main GFAQ
#3BIRDOOHPosted 7/31/2013 12:23:31 PM
it was well deserved
---
beauty pie ;3
http://imgur.com/sVbyg6D
#4g-cube_mastaPosted 7/31/2013 12:27:55 PM
honestly it should have happened a long time ago

He was one of the only champions that hyperscaled into late game that didn't have that bad of an early game.

He gets to build so durable and still do such comparable sustained magic damage to a glass cannon that there needs to be some counterplay/drawback.

He's still going to be good but now it's not that he gets to build tanky and do damage just because, now it is because he's a medium range mage that his range necessitates that he gets bulky in order to function optimally as a champion.

Another key thing they did was because of his low range he wants to be able to chase, well his ult helps him with that. Whereas before the movespeed was an afterthought and the main thing regarding his ult in a teamfight was the spellvamp now the movespeed is critical to being able to chase down kills.

Before you could use his ult willy nilly for the AoE to shove creep waves or even just save you a few seconds doing wraiths. Now he's more reliant on the ultimate (which has a really short cooldown, still) in order to have kill pressure. It means a bit more if Ryze doesn't have ult before a fight.

These changes really should have happened a long time ago (when they first reworked him and reduced rune prison duration and added better ap ratios).
#5CinderDragon77Posted 7/31/2013 1:24:03 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
honestly it should have happened a long time ago

He was one of the only champions that hyperscaled into late game that didn't have that bad of an early game.

He gets to build so durable and still do such comparable sustained magic damage to a glass cannon that there needs to be some counterplay/drawback.

He's still going to be good but now it's not that he gets to build tanky and do damage just because, now it is because he's a medium range mage that his range necessitates that he gets bulky in order to function optimally as a champion.

Another key thing they did was because of his low range he wants to be able to chase, well his ult helps him with that. Whereas before the movespeed was an afterthought and the main thing regarding his ult in a teamfight was the spellvamp now the movespeed is critical to being able to chase down kills.

Before you could use his ult willy nilly for the AoE to shove creep waves or even just save you a few seconds doing wraiths. Now he's more reliant on the ultimate (which has a really short cooldown, still) in order to have kill pressure. It means a bit more if Ryze doesn't have ult before a fight.

These changes really should have happened a long time ago (when they first reworked him and reduced rune prison duration and added better ap ratios).

*cough*ADC's*cough*
---
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?
#6Tekutso(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 1:33:08 PM
His late game has been monstrous, but early he's bad. I havent seen anybody complaining about it since the last time he got nerfed. It's not like ryze is a must pick or ban champion.
---
Don Mattrick and co. XBONED me so now I'm on a Cerny Journey to BASED SONY to beg forgiveness from LORD Jack Tretton
#7g-cube_mastaPosted 8/1/2013 4:28:54 AM
CinderDragon77 posted...

*cough*ADC's*cough*

adcs are very squishy and build dps not durability

ryze builds like a brick and hits like one too.